Curriculum Development Advisor(590 Views)
About Afghanistan Justice Sector Support Program (JSSP)
The Afghanistan Justice Sector Support Program (JSSP) is a multi-pronged effort to develop and strengthen the capacity of the Afghan criminal justice sector institutions and justice professionals. JSSP is funded by the United States Department of State/Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL). PAE is INL’s prime contractor responsible for implementing JSSP. Through capacity building, technical advice and direct assistance, JSSP helps the justice institutions and the justice professionals perform their respective roles in delivering fair and effective justice services to the citizens of Afghanistan. In addition to working with justice institutions, JSSP participates in a variety of projects designed to promote access to a fair and effective justice system.
Curriculum Development Advisor with M&E section
|Date Posted:||16 Oct 2016||Reference:||JSSP-M&E-149|
|Closing Date:||23 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Adviser||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Act as curriculum specialist for the team, particularly focusing on providing support to other JSSP training programs.
2. Assist in developing, conducting, and evaluating training programs with all the JSSP program advisors.
3. Maintain a curriculum library of JSSP training material in coordination with the JSSP Monitoring and Evaluation section.
4. Develop capacity of Afghan colleagues to help in transition.
5. Assist national training and mentoring advisors with mentoring in-house trainers on curriculum development.
6. Provide regular reporting on work activities or other reports required by the project management.
7. Perform any other duties as assigned by Curriculum senior advisor and the chain of command.
1. Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing with staff at all levels of the organization.
2. Excellent computer skills in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
3. Excellent written and oral English, Pashto and Dari.
4. Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative analysis.
5. Ability to build effective working relationships remotely and quickly.
6. Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and identify an appropriate response to them.
7. Ability to manage conflicting priorities and balance a heavy workload.
1. Knowledge of current curriculum development and international best practices.
2. Good understanding of capacity building within Afghan justice institutions.
3. Knowledge and understanding of the development sector.
1. Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree in relevant field is preferred.
2. Three years of work experience with at least one year of relevant experience is required.
3. Experience in conducting training
4. Experience in developing curriculum and training programs
5. Experience in giving presentation
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, M & E
Only the candidates meeting the above requirements can apply for this vacancy by submitting their resumes to PAE-JSSP-Vacancies NO later than October 23, 2016.
Note: While applying for this vacancy, kindly please mention (Curriculum Advisor-JSSP-M&E-149) in the subject line of your email, otherwise your application will NOT be considered for the evaluation.
|More jobs in this category|
|COUNTRY ADVISOR at Resolute Support||Kabul||31 Mar 2017|