Short Dated Medicine Collection Assistant(1401 Views)
About National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority
National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority (NMHRA) functions to regulate medicine and Healthcare Products in Afghanistan.
NMHRA is aimed to ensure availability of effective and safe medicine and healthcare products with high quality and fair prices. It works to manage and control production, import, delivery and distribution of medicine and healthcare products to ensure efficacy, safety and quality. The authority develops and implements effective standards for improving safety, effectiveness, quality and ease of access to medicine and healthcare products throughout the country.
Core functions of NMHRA includes developing and enforcing medicine and healthcare products related rules, regulations and policies, licensing businesses and professionals, registration and control of medicine and Healthcare Products including Narcotics and Psychotropic drugs, pre and post market quality control and surveillance, regulation and control of advertisements and publicity, determination and control of prices, and clinical trials regulation and control.
The Short Dated Medicine Collection Assistant will responsible for efficient and effective information collection of expire medicine on central and provincial level.
|Date Posted:||16 Oct 2016||Reference:||NMHRA-HR-2016/015|
|Closing Date:||26 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Health/Medical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||18000 to 21778 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop short dated medicine collection mechanism for NMHRA in close collaboration with MoPH related departments, private sector and stakeholders.
• To collect information of expire medicine and register them in NMHRA data base.
• To collect expire medicine in store them in stock.
• Prepares reports on each establishment visited, including findings and recommendations for action.
• Formulates plan, processes, and timetables to conduct an accurate, complete and thorough investigation within specified time frame.
• Synchronization of information and data which is provided during the investigation
• Perform any other related tasks ever assigned by line Manager.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• University degree Health/ Pharmacy
• At least 2 year experience working in a similar field and level of responsibility
• Excellent team coordination, organizational and communication skills.
• Fluency in written and spoken Pashto, Dari and English required.
•Familiar with computer programs
• Strong analytical, coordination and reporting skills.
• Ability of team work
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Health/Medical
Please send your CV with cover letter to bellow email address and mention Job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Hard copy of CV could be submitted to National Medicine and healthcare Products Regulatory Authority office at Street #6, Shirpoor, Kabul, Afghanistan.
Note: No resume will be considered if received after the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Gynaecologist at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kabul||23 May 2018|
|Capacity Building Assistant, EPR at World Health Organization||Kabul||30 May 2018|
|Command and Control Center (CCC) Officer at World Health Organization||Kabul||30 May 2018|
|Emergency stock and logistics management assi.. at World Health Organizat..||Kabul||30 May 2018|
|Team Lead Health Facilities Study, Afghanista.. at MSI-ARTF||Kabul||21 May 2018|
|Technical Consultant at Ministry of Public Health||Zabul||26 May 2018|
|Trainee Neurophysiology Technician at French Medical Institute for Mother..||Kabul||20 May 2018|