Guard and Cleaner(1119 Views)
About Integrity Watch Afghanistan
IWA is an independent research and advocacy National organization.
Background on the duty
The guard must secure and watch the IWA compound and premises and the attached goods such as IWA properties, vehicles, personal belongings and Guest belongings. Welcome and check visitors, and make sure to keep clean and tidy the inside and outside of the compound
|Date Posted:||16 Oct 2016||Reference:||0191/ 2016|
|Closing Date:||23 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Inspect the compound at the beginning of the duty and brief the following guard before ending the duty.
• Check the visitors’ identity (ID card) and bodies before letting them entering the IWA compound.
• Fill the “Visitor and Event” book and gave to the person a Visitor Card. (National and International people)
• To check and the fuel/gas of generator, lamps, gas cylinder and stoves in the building and report to the responsible person when they are.
• To ensure the lights are ON in the compound during the night shift of the duty.
• Closely check and follow up of the generator when it is on.
• Refer to the Logistician / office manager in case of problem with the generator.
• Make sure that the water tanker is always filled and the water pump is fully functional.
• Clean front as well as inside of the office/guest house premises as required.
• Clean the snow of the roof top and compound during the winter snowfall..
• Keep him self-aware of security situation. Any incident or suspicious event must be reported to the office responsible person.
• Make sure that all office equipment’s are in their appropriate loading and unloading of incoming and-out going material from the office/guest houses
• Should not sleep during the duty.
• Clean the office compound on daily basis.
Undertake any other job related duties when required.
Any leave or change in the time-table has to be previously agreed with the Logistician
Knowledge, skills and abilities
• Be able to register the visitors in a proper manner.
• Be able to communicate both in Dari and Pashto
• Be able to work extra hours when required
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Be polite and treat people well.
• At least have studied up to class (10)
• Graduated from class 12 is preferred.
• At least 1 year previous experience in a similar/relevant post in National or International NGOs
Afghanistan - Balkh
Please apply by sending a CV and a cover letter that outlines how your experience and education relates to the skills and experience outlined in the Terms of Reference to: In the e-mail subject line please write “Guard – name of the province ” and your name.
The deadline for applications is 23-October-2016. However, interviews of suitable candidates may begin as applications are received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|CoST Intern at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Program Assistant Parwan at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Parwan||25 Jan 2018|
|Provincial Intern at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Multi Cities||25 Jan 2018|
|Receptionist at Afghan Aim Consulting Services||Kabul||23 Jan 2018|
|کارمند مدیریت تحریرات at DABS||Kabul||25 Jan 2018|
|6 (3 Male Loan Officer 2 Female 1 Regional Ri.. at OXUS Afghanistan||Kunduz||18 Jan 2018|
|Administration/HR Head at ATVI||Kabul||19 Jan 2018|
|Administration Officer at MAIL/Panj-Amu||Kunduz||23 Jan 2018|
|کارمند ثبت وراجستراحکام .. at DABS||Kabul||21 Jan 2018|
|Receptionist at Darya Village||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Admin Officer at JubailiBros||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Administration Manager at GTR Group||Kabul||17 Jan 2018|