Admin/Finance Assistant (Renounced)(1405 Views)
About AAIP ( Ministry of Agriculture )
Building on the Agriculture Master Plan, the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan (GoA) in collaboration with its development partners has defined a number of appropriate priorities for agricultural investments and policies under the National Agricultural Development Framework (NADF). In order to increase farmers' incomes and improve the food security situation, the GoA is giving foremost attention to strengthening of the agricultural production base. In this respect the government has asked the World Bank for assistance in strengthening agricultural input supply Systems. Specifically, the GoA has requested the World Bank for assistance in the preparation of the Afghanistan Agriculture Inputs Project (AAIP) that will consist of the following four components: (i) Improve seed production and certification; (ii) Establish infrastructure and policies regarding quality control and safe use of fertilizers and agrochemicals; (iii) Improve input delivery systems; and (iv) Establish efficient project management, implementation and coordination mechanisms.
The development objective of AAIP project is to increase adoption of improved crop production technologies through expanding development of certified seeds and improving access to agricultural inputs of reliable quality
The Admin/finance Assistant will work under the direct supervision of the finance Specialist and will be responsible to the following Activities.
|Date Posted:||16 Oct 2016||Reference:||104 /AAIP/MAIL|
|Closing Date:||29 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• The incumbent is responsible for the followings:
• Prepare M-16 and withdrawal application for advance Through Provincial MOSTOFYAT.
• Should be able to work on province which are located in same region.
• monitor all invoices ,payment requests and other claims form components
• Check all regional office Documents for accuracy and authenticity which are related for cash payments ,prepare cash payment and receipt vouchers ,verify all invoices that are officially authorized and certified.
• Counter check to ensure that all calculations are accurate.
• Describe financial procedure for regional Of ice Staff .
• Maintain and update cash book and record receipt and payment of Cash in the cash book.
• Prepare register and reconcile the M-12 against advances withdrawn through M-16.
• Preparing monthly expense report and submit to AAIP Kabul Office within 7th Day of next month.
• Maintain proper filing system both hard and soft copies.
• Coordinate with technical component for preparing monthly cash forecast to ensure the cash availability of for the program Activities.
• Any Other insure coordination with provincial MOSTOFYAT and DAIL.
• Develop and maintain effective filing system for the program documents ,reports, administrative documents and other materials ,according to office protocols for the program.
• Organize all logistical support needed for the solid implementation of the program related events, meetings and workshops.
• Identify new needs for administrative support, and recommends improvements to existing system .Where appropriate (with Direction from Supervisor )make improvements to existing system .
• Arrangement of refreshment for workshops and meetings.
• Maintain office inventory records and oversee the registration of all Office equipment which is custody of staff members .
• Inventory management including stock control.
• Any other tasks as directed by the Administrative officer, office Manager or Project Director.
• Understanding of government financial procedures.
• Understanding of budget and budget cycle
• Fluent in English and as well as in Pashto/Dari (Speaking and Writing).
• Strong oral and written communication skills and Computer Knowledge of MS Office packages, especially MS Word and MS Excel.
• Able to work under pressure and as team member and to work for long hours as and whenever required.
• Bachelor Degree in Business administration or Economics (Candidates with Specialization in Finance will be given preference).
• Must have full knowledge of Program Budgeting and Financial Management rules and procedures of Government Of Afghanistan.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in Finance, out of which at least 2 years in Government or a recognized International NGO's Financial systems
• Experience with World Bank related projects is proffered.
Afghanistan - Baghlan
Afghanistan - Balkh
Bachelors Degree, Administrative
Send CV and Cover letter to AAIP, Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock, or send us your CVs in soft to below e-mail:
Note: *No resume will be taken under consideration without having a cover letter , the position title , vacancy number and the region in the subject line of the email. *Only selected candidates will be called for interviews
The Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock (MAIL) is an equal opportunity employer which encourages male and female candidates to apply for vacant positions.
|More jobs in this category|
|Interpreter/Translator at INL/CSSP||Kabul||27 Jan 2017|
|مدیر عمومی تعرفه at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewe..||Kandahar||01 Feb 2017|
|Translator and Newsletter Writer Re Ad at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||29 Jan 2017|
|Tax Administration Advisor at APFM||Kabul||22 Jan 2017|
|Administration Manager at Investone Corps Inc||Kabul||21 Jan 2017|
|National Administrative & Finance Assistant at Food and Agriculture Organ..||Kabul||24 Jan 2017|
|Admin Officer (National) for MoMP/TAPI at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||22 Jan 2017|
|Receptionist (Female) at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Jan 2017|
|Cook - آشپز (Guesthouse) at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Jan 2017|