IPD Nurse Male(280 Views)
About Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Doctors Without Borders) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural or man-made disasters to populations in danger in more than 70 countries.
In this context, MSF is recruiting IPD NURSE for a post and to reinforce its pool of replacement.
|Date Posted:||16 Oct 2016||Reference:||146|
|Closing Date:||25 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Nursing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||20790 to 0 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Knows, promotes, implements and follows at all times the universal hygiene standards/ precautions, bio-hazard prevention and infection control, security rules and other protocols and procedures in the medical premises and ensure high standards of hygiene of his/her working environment
• Organizes and carries out care and treatments according to doctors’ orders, as well as assist them during consultations/ daily rounds and other medical procedures
• Ensures patients are properly received and installed in the health service
• Participates in the department-related pharmacy and medical equipment control and maintenance
• Carries-out and ensures that administrative procedures and documents are filled in according to the requirements of MSF- and hospital protocols
- Knowledge of data management; personal and material hygiene; infection control; patient handling; preparation, dispensation and provision of medicines; medical stock management and supply; counseling, nutrition, anestheism, etc.
• Diploma in nursing approved by Afghan authority
• Commitment to work with medical MSF standards
• At least 1 year experience working as a nurse in a hospital and international organisation (NGO) is an asset
• Intermediate level of English, good Dari oral and written, Pashto is an asset
WORKING HOURS AND SALARY
FULL TIME / SCHEDULE: ACCORDING TO THE ROSTER!!
Salary: The gross salary for this position is 20,790 AFN (non-negotiable)
Afghanistan - Kabul
The interested candidates should submit their applications before the 25th October, 2016 at 4 pm with the CV, motivation letter, including references details and with supporting documents (certificates, diplomas etc.) to Médecins Sans Frontières, Administration department Ahmad Shah Baba Project via:
- In a sealed envelope at: Ahmad Shah Baba Hospital, District 12, Kabul City
The reference IPD Follows the hygiene standards and other protocols in the medical premises. Organizes and carries out care and treatments according to doctors orders. Ensures patients are properly received and installed in the health service. Respects medical confidentiality Participates in department meetings and trainings.
nurse must be stated in the application to be valid. If you do not clearly state the position for which you are applying & attach the required diploma & other supporting documents, your application may not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MSF does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. All applications are free for all candidates and no one should require any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. May the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to MSF Administration through the recruitment contact.
|More jobs in this category|
|ER Nurse Female at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kabul||25 Oct 2016|