Factory Office Assistant (female)(593 Views)
About Avisonpharma Medicine Manufacturing Company
Avison Pharma Medicine Manufacturing Company was founded in 2004; it is the first pharmaceutical manufacturing company in the western zone of Afghanistan. Avison Pharma achieves its activity license from Ministry of Public health in 2004 and it is registered under license no D-21840 in Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA).
Avison Pharma started its full operations in 2011 and has quickly grown to become one of the biggest pharmaceutical manufacturing companies in the country. The company is widely known as symbol of quality which is using high standards based on GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and GLP (Good Laboratory Practice).
AvisonPharma has been practicing international standards such as Quality Management System
(ISO-9001), Environmental Management Standards (ISO-14001) and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSAS-18001).
For more information please visit our website: www.avisonpharma.com
The Office assistant is authorized to act within her responsibilities in close contact with President (Factory Manager). She shall inform the line Manager about all relevant matters.
|Date Posted:||17 Oct 2016||Reference:||AVP/HR/0097|
|Closing Date:||30 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist the President (Factory Manager) in daily tasks; arrange the meeting, mange the visitors’ schedule and present information.
• Assist the President (Factory Manager) in email writing, filling documents, type a letter, copy or scan document and send by email to the related section.
• Schedule the meetings that conduct in the factory and prepare the minutes of the meetings.
• Check control and record all incoming and outgoing effects like goods, guests, raw-materials and finished products from/to the factory.
• Having the responsibility of the factory/office equipment, ensure its efficient maintenance and keep update the records of all.
• Filling all Production and other factory documents (Batch sheet, COA and Master Batch sheet) for President (Factory Manager) and posted the documents into respective files.
• Having the responsibilities of petty cash for factory petty expenses; prepare vouchers, record and control the related financial activities. Preparation of cash forecast for office day to day expenditure, Meal, entertainment, fuel, service and repairing and office supplies.
• Managing the factory support staff (Guard, driver, cook and cleaners)
• Managing HR related daily tasks, holding the responsibilities of daily attendance sheet, leave records, over time sheet, data entry and letter writing.
• Any other task assigned by line Manager.
• Bachelor degree or higher.
• Experience in administrative/finance duties and data entry is required.
• Computer literate (MS Office and Internet) is necessary with strong knowledge of excel.
• Good communication skills.
• Abilities to speak read and write in Dari/Pashto with strong knowledge of English.
• Independent workers and team player.
• Able to work under fast pace environment and perform other task when required.
• The applicant must be the residence of Herat city.
• Ability to work full time in the factory office, Industrial Parks, Herat, Afghanistan.
Afghanistan - Herat
Please submit a CV and Cover Letter stating your experience and employment history, qualifications, current and expected remuneration level, the position for which you are applying, (Do not add Certificates or education documents to the email) and full contact details to the following email:
The applicant must be the residence of Herat city kindly do not apply the if you are residence of the other provinces. Mobile: 0794117676
|More jobs in this category|
|Procurement Specialist for PMO/MoMP at PMO||Kabul||28 Jan 2017|
|oxford manger at Shams London Academy||Kabul||08 Feb 2017|
|مدیر تدریسی at Shams London Academy||Multi Cities||08 Feb 2017|
|Finance Manager at Shams London Academy||Multi Cities||08 Feb 2017|
|Cleaner at Shams London Academy||Multi Cities||08 Feb 2017|
|ادمیشن افسر at Shams London Academy||Khost||08 Feb 2017|
|Admission Officer at Shams London Academy||Multi Cities||08 Feb 2017|
|Admin Manager at Shams London Academy||Multi Cities||08 Feb 2017|
|English and TOEFL iBT instructors at Emerging Leaders Consulting Services||Kabul||31 Jan 2017|
|Hydro geologist at DACAAR||Kabul||31 Jan 2017|
|Cook/ Cleaner at Control Union Inspections Ltd.||Kabul||25 Jan 2017|
|معتمد جنسی at DABS||Baghlan||05 Feb 2017|
|Data Archiving and IT Assistant at UNESCO Kabul||Kabul||31 Jan 2017|
|کارمند خدماتی at Ministry of Public Health||Herat||30 Jan 2017|
|Re-Announce -Recruitment Assistant at DABS||Kabul||25 Jan 2017|
|Health Care Waste Management (HCWM) Adviser at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||29 Jan 2017|
|Commerce and Trade Specialist (National) at Afghanistan Capacity Building..||Kabul||29 Jan 2017|
|Head of Program Management Information System at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||31 Jan 2017|
|Senior Hydro Geologist at DACAAR||Kabul||28 Jan 2017|
|Finance Consultant at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||29 Jan 2017|
|Senior Contract Management Specialist Re Ad at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||22 Jan 2017|
|Procurement Liaison Officer Re Ad at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||22 Jan 2017|
|Legal Advisor Re Ad at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||22 Jan 2017|
|Procurement Administration Officer (Informati.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||22 Jan 2017|
|رئیس پلان وقوانین at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||25 Jan 2017|
|رئیس مراقبت های صحی کوچی .. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||25 Jan 2017|
|رئیس اقتصاد وتمویل صحت at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||25 Jan 2017|
|Program Management Specialist FSN - 10 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||26 Jan 2017|
|Gardener FSN - 02 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||26 Jan 2017|
|Website Editor at APFM||Kabul||22 Jan 2017|
|مسوول تدارکات at Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic R..||Kabul||20 Jan 2017|
|Network Engineer (Technology Department) at Ministry of Foreign Affairs o..||Kabul||20 Jan 2017|
|Software Engineer (Technology Department) at Ministry of Foreign Affairs ..||Kabul||20 Jan 2017|
|Procurement Officer (Procurement Department) at Ministry of Foreign Affai..||Kabul||20 Jan 2017|
|Finance Officer at Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of..||Kabul||20 Jan 2017|
|Internal Audit Officer at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||31 Jan 2017|
|Guard at Saudi Arabia Embassy||Kabul||10 Feb 2017|
|Servant (خادمه) at Saudi Arabia Embassy||Kabul||10 Feb 2017|
|Coffee Maker(قهوه ساز) at Saudi Arabia Embassy||Kabul||10 Feb 2017|
|Sr. Gender Advisor at UN-Habitat||Kabul||31 Jan 2017|
|ARCHITECT FSN - 10 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||24 Jan 2017|
|رئیس اکمال تخصص at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||22 Jan 2017|
|Senior Financial and Economic risk analyst fo.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||19 Jan 2017|
|مدیریت عمومی at قصر عروسی یونایتید||Kabul||19 Jan 2017|
|OSE Media Analyst (base salary is equivalent .. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||22 Jan 2017|
|Internal Audit Officer at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||21 Jan 2017|
|Business Development Head at Afghan Global Insurance||Kabul||25 Jan 2017|
|Cashier at DABS||Kabul||23 Jan 2017|
|Manager Internal Audit at Etisalat Afghanistan||Kabul||19 Jan 2017|
|Senior Manager Internal Audit (Finance & Oper.. at Etisalat Afghanistan||Kabul||19 Jan 2017|
|کارآموزی/کارآموزی حرفه ی.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|کار زده کړه/حرفوي زده کړه at USAID Promote: Women in ..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern/Apprentice at USAID Promote: Women in the Economy||Kabul||16 May 2018|