Factory Office Assistant (female)(1356 Views)
About Avisonpharma Medicine Manufacturing Company
Avison Pharma Medicine Manufacturing Company was founded in 2004; it is the first pharmaceutical manufacturing company in the western zone of Afghanistan. Avison Pharma achieves its activity license from Ministry of Public health in 2004 and it is registered under license no D-21840 in Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA).
Avison Pharma started its full operations in 2011 and has quickly grown to become one of the biggest pharmaceutical manufacturing companies in the country. The company is widely known as symbol of quality which is using high standards based on GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and GLP (Good Laboratory Practice).
AvisonPharma has been practicing international standards such as Quality Management System
(ISO-9001), Environmental Management Standards (ISO-14001) and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSAS-18001).
For more information please visit our website: www.avisonpharma.com
The Office assistant is authorized to act within her responsibilities in close contact with President (Factory Manager). She shall inform the line Manager about all relevant matters.
|Date Posted:||17 Oct 2016||Reference:||AVP/HR/0097|
|Closing Date:||30 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist the President (Factory Manager) in daily tasks; arrange the meeting, mange the visitors’ schedule and present information.
• Assist the President (Factory Manager) in email writing, filling documents, type a letter, copy or scan document and send by email to the related section.
• Schedule the meetings that conduct in the factory and prepare the minutes of the meetings.
• Check control and record all incoming and outgoing effects like goods, guests, raw-materials and finished products from/to the factory.
• Having the responsibility of the factory/office equipment, ensure its efficient maintenance and keep update the records of all.
• Filling all Production and other factory documents (Batch sheet, COA and Master Batch sheet) for President (Factory Manager) and posted the documents into respective files.
• Having the responsibilities of petty cash for factory petty expenses; prepare vouchers, record and control the related financial activities. Preparation of cash forecast for office day to day expenditure, Meal, entertainment, fuel, service and repairing and office supplies.
• Managing the factory support staff (Guard, driver, cook and cleaners)
• Managing HR related daily tasks, holding the responsibilities of daily attendance sheet, leave records, over time sheet, data entry and letter writing.
• Any other task assigned by line Manager.
• Bachelor degree or higher.
• Experience in administrative/finance duties and data entry is required.
• Computer literate (MS Office and Internet) is necessary with strong knowledge of excel.
• Good communication skills.
• Abilities to speak read and write in Dari/Pashto with strong knowledge of English.
• Independent workers and team player.
• Able to work under fast pace environment and perform other task when required.
• The applicant must be the residence of Herat city.
• Ability to work full time in the factory office, Industrial Parks, Herat, Afghanistan.
Afghanistan - Herat
Please submit a CV and Cover Letter stating your experience and employment history, qualifications, current and expected remuneration level, the position for which you are applying, (Do not add Certificates or education documents to the email) and full contact details to the following email:
The applicant must be the residence of Herat city kindly do not apply the if you are residence of the other provinces. Mobile: 0794117676
|More jobs in this category|
|Internship at DACAAR||Kabul||27 Jan 2018|
|Cook at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Cook at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||28 Jan 2018|
|Country Director at Afghan Knowledge Solution||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|
|Contract Compliance Advisor for Health Promot.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||17 Jan 2018|
|GENERAL LABOURER at Resolute Support||Kabul||09 Feb 2018|
|Gender Officer at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Development||Kabul||22 Jan 2018|
|Advocacy Officer PFM at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||19 Jan 2018|
|Marketing/Placement Officer at ATVI||Kabul||19 Jan 2018|
|امام مسجد at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan||Kabul||20 Jan 2018|
|کار زده کړه/حرفوي زده کړه at USAID Promote: Women in ..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|کارآموزی/کارآموزی حرفه ی.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern/Apprentice at USAID Promote: Women in the Economy||Kabul||16 May 2018|