Sales &Marketing; Director(495 Views)
About Avisonpharma Medicine Manufacturing Company
Avison Pharma Medicine Manufacturing Company was founded in 2004, it is the first pharmaceutical manufacturing company in the western zone of Afghanistan. Avison Pharma achieves its activity license from Ministry of Public health in 2004 and it is registered under license no D-21840 in Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA).
Avison Pharma started its full operations in 2011 and has quickly grown to become one of the biggest pharmaceutical manufacturing company in the country. The company is widely known as symbol of quality which is using high standards based on GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and GLP (Good Laboratory Practice).
AvisonPharma has been practicing international standards such as Quality Management System
(ISO-9001), Environmental Management Standards (ISO-14001) and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSAS-18001).
For more information please visit our website: www.avisonpharma.com
|Date Posted:||17 Oct 2016||Reference:||AVP/HR/0096|
|Closing Date:||30 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the overall coordination, management and leadership of all of the sales and marketing activities.
• Responsible for designing a marketing strategy and package to highlight the company’s new range of products, using variety of marketing channels, including social media strategies.
• Daily contact with sales manager and marketing manager for reviewing daily routine tasks
• Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring a comprehensive marketing program that will enhance the Organization’s image and position within Afghanistan.
• Plan and lead the Marketing & Sales annual operational budget & support development of regional marketing & Sales budgets.
• Responsible for providing an annual Sales Plan and providing quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the Plan.
• Responsible for the establishment of both monthly and weekly sales objectives based on the annual plan.
• Responsible for conducting conferences and seminars in provinces within Afghanistan
• Responsible for the establishment of monthly and weekly marketing plan based on the annual plan.
• Responsible for follow up on monthly targets of all sales agencies
• Keeping close coordination with Herat sales agency and Kabul sales agency.
• Responsible for coordinating the specific objectives of the Sales Plan with all of the functional departments of the company and, most specifically with production department.
• In coordination with the CEO, establishes both market and target customer strategies for the company.
• Responsible for the successful management of the needs of the Company's customers in order to meet the objectives of the company's overall business plans and strategies
• Spend a portion of time in the provinces of Afghanistan in order to have a better market research and analysis
• Establish compensation plans for all sales and marketing personnel including salary structures, commission plans, sales contests and bonus plans
• Performing SWOT analysis of the company vs its competitors
• With coordination of Sales manager and marketing manager, create a marketing and sales manual that covers at least 3 to 5 years.
• Any other duty assigned by line manager.
• Master Degree in marketing, advertising or business administration
• Excellent communication and persuasion skills, able to convincingly sell ideas and plans to internal constituencies, executives, prospects, sales team.
• 3 to 5 years practical experiences on the related field.
• Quick learning capability in industry instrument and application
• Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Afghanistan - Herat
Please submit a CV and Cover Letter stating your experience, employment history, qualifications, current and expected remuneration level, the position for which you are applying and full contact details to the following email:
please tries to not attach your educational certificate or other documents to the email.
|More jobs in this category|
|Marketing Research Manager at Roots of Peace||Kabul||18 Dec 2016|
|Sales & Marketing Assistant Manager at Habib Gulzar Motors Limited||Kabul||25 Dec 2016|
|Marketing Officer (Ticketing) at Skytravellers.com - Sky Travels||Kabul||09 Dec 2016|
|Sales Consultant at Spicejet Airline (Jet Travel)||Kabul||03 Jan 2017|
|فروشنده /Sales Representative at J&Z Ltd||Balkh||31 Dec 2016|
|Corporate Sales Manager at Vision Financial Services||Kandahar||20 Dec 2016|
|Corporate Sales Manager at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||20 Dec 2016|
|Ditital Marketing Officer at Azizi Bank||Kabul||09 Dec 2016|
|Territory Sales Managers Afghanistan at Engro Foods||Multi Cities||31 Dec 2016|
|ASM Afghanistan at Engro Foods||Kabul||31 Dec 2016|
|Assistant Sales Executive at AfghanBazar.Com||Multi Cities||30 Dec 2016|