Customer Service Officer(707 Views)
About Afghanistan International Bank
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within ten years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country.
AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
The purpose of the CSO is to achieve quality business growth for Bank’s branch within assigned territory. The responsibilities incorporate marketing and selling AIB banking products to existing and new customers.
|Date Posted:||17 Oct 2016||Reference:||HR 03/07/2016|
|Closing Date:||21 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||5||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Primary responsibilities for customer service operation:
a. Opens and closes customer accounts:
- Obtaining proper identification of customers in according to branches operating procedure.
- Ensure that customer reviews and signs General Terms and Conditions applicable to the operation of the account.
- Provides customers with all relevant account opening forms, including signature card.
- Ensure that all account opening criteria are properly filled
b. Prepares files and ensures that completeness and those signatures are appended.
c. Input all appropriate static data into the bank’s administrative system.
d. Ensure new customers are issued bank customers card
e. Follow the bank’s procedure for business license verifications
f. Manage adequately all keys, deliverables, and customers files
2. Provides the highest level of customer service in a positive, courteous and enthusiastic manner to employees, customers/clients and the community.
3. Promotes an Advisory Culture in all branch activities. Greets all customers promptly and shows a genuine interest in meeting their needs. Maintains customer as first priority in all interactions. Processes all customers efficiently and in accordance with standard operating procedures. Manages activities to ensure maximum customer service at all times. Communicates effectively both in writing and verbally with current and potential clients.
4. Maintains a strong working knowledge and adheres to all Bank’s Policies and Procedures, as well as all branch delivery policies, procedures, systems and programs used to serve customers and maintain efficient bank records.
5. Asks the right questions during customer interview to determine additional financial needs and which product solution is right for them.
6. Opens new accounts, and effectively cross sells banks products and services. Counsels customers within scope of authority. Responds to questions on complicated accounts. Refers more complex customer matters to branch management.
7. Participates in various marketing campaigns. Identifies internal and external business development opportunities.
8. Ensures security of branch and confidentiality of customer information as per the bank’s code of ethics.
9. Monitors changes in Bank policies, procedures, products, rates etc. Attends ongoing training and meetings as required.
10. Receive and respond to customer service account inquiries on account balances, transaction details, statements and fees and charges
11. Comply with all bank’s policies and procedures during process of customers transactions related to customer services, such transfer application, cheque process, and etc.
12. Maintain adequate customers filing system in the branch.
• Education: High school (University degree preferred)
• Skills: Customer service management, Effective communication
• Abilities: Fluent in English, Dari and Pushto
• Professional Certification: General banking
• Experience: 1 year in branch banking or customer service
Afghanistan - Kabul
How to apply:
The application, consist of a one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post along with up-to-date CV, should be sent via email (clearly indicating on the subject line the title of the position and Vacancy Announcement Number) before closing date to our email address given below or submit hardcopy at:
Kabul Head Office:
Human Resources Department
Shahabudin Watt, Haji Yaqoob Square, Shar-e-Naw, Kabul, Afghanistan
Contact: +93 (0) 20 255 0123
(Saturday to Wednesday – 08:30am to 03:30pm)
(Thursdays – 8:00am to 1:00pm)
Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for test and interview.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|More jobs in this category|
|Cleaner at Afghanistan International Bank||Kandahar||27 Oct 2016|
|Cashier (Arzan Qemat) at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||19 Nov 2016|
|Herat Branch General Manager at Pashtany Bank||Herat||27 Oct 2016|
|Junior Officer Internal Audit at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||24 Oct 2016|
|MIS Officer (Samangan) at FINCA Afghanistan||Samangan||25 Oct 2016|
|General Branch Manager at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kandahar||28 Nov 2016|
|Treasury Manager at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||11 Nov 2016|
|Credit Officer SEL/BMA (Khairkhana) at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||17 Nov 2016|
|IT Western Union Assistant at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Samangan||24 Oct 2016|
|Teller at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Samangan||24 Oct 2016|
|Customer Service Representive at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Samangan||24 Oct 2016|
|Customer Service Representive at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||25 Oct 2016|
|BankingFunction at Afghanistan Commercial bank||Kabul||31 Oct 2016|
|Call for CV (Branch Manager) at FINCA Afghanistan||Multi Cities||31 Jan 2017|
|Call for CV (Credit Officer) at FINCA Afghanistan||Multi Cities||04 Jan 2017|