About IDS Afghanistan
IDS AFGHANISTAN is a leader in complex operations, training and M&E throughout Afghanistan. We strive to enable governments, the international society, and private sector to build strategies and decisions that are evidence-based and anchored in a fine balance of local realities and international imperatives.
IDS Afghanistan is currently looking for enumerators for its Herat based office.
the incumbents under the supervision of the Regional Manager will be responsible for management of management functions in support of the program in a fair and transparent manner.
RM support in delivery of an effective HR functions will play a vital role in the program structure.
|Date Posted:||17 Oct 2016||Reference:||IDSA-30|
|Closing Date:||31 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||M & E||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Service Contract||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 3 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct site/event visits as per pre-planned schedule and according to M&V plan in coordination with supervisor or team leader.
• Ask questions in accordance with MSP SOW for verification and validation to obtain various specified information.
• Explain USAID/MSP monitoring/verification objectives and procedures to interviewees and interpret survey questions to help interviewees' comprehension.
• Contact individuals to be interviewed at home, project site, or field location, in person or by telephone if it requires.
• Identify and report problems in obtaining valid data.
• Meet with supervisor/team leader daily to submit completed assignments and discuss progress.
• Fill out monitoring and verification tools/questionnaires already uploaded in cellphone
• Compile, record, and code results or data from interview or site visit, and if possible using paper note.
• Identify and resolve inconsistencies in interviewees' responses by means of appropriate questioning or explanation.
• Review data obtained from interview for completeness and accuracy.
• Take geo-tag pictures and GPS coordinates from sites and events locations
• Attend trainings/workshops to learn new work related mechanism and methodology.
• Perform any other relevant task assigned by team leader/supervisor.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Knowledge of local languages and English will be plus
• Familiarity with technology devices such as smart phone applications, computer programs
• Willingness and motivation to learn and build capacity building
• Very good level of communication
• Team work spirit
• Knowledge of local area
• Minimum high school graduated
• At least one year experience in monitoring, data collection, survey and researches
Afghanistan - Herat: SHINDAND, CHESHTOSHARIF
Please submit complete applications including:
1. Current CV, including three reference persons' contact information
2. Letter of application stating the candidate’s motivation, interest and suitability
3. Write clearly in the subject of your e-mail: Application for the post of “Enumerator - ”
4. Submission without proper subject will be discarded from the process
Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date (Oct-31-2016) will not be given consideration. Please note that only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Manager – Monitoring and Supervision Depart.. at MISFA Ltd.||Kabul||06 Dec 2017|
|M&E Specialist at Hawk Vision||Kabul||29 Nov 2017|
|Senior Data Demand and Use Specialist at Futures Group Global Outreach||Kabul||03 Dec 2017|
|Re-announce: Monitoring and Evaluation Expert.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||26 Nov 2017|
|National Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at Food and Agriculture Organi..||Herat||30 Nov 2017|
|Development Program Specialist (Monitoring an.. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||28 Nov 2017|