Administrative Coordinator(1252 Views)
About French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children
The French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children (FMIC) was founded in 2006 is a unique public-private partnership between the Governments of Afghanistan & France, a French NGO – La Chaine de L’Espoir/Enfants Afghans and the Aga Khan Development Network through the Aga Khan University Hospital. FMIC embodies a sign of hope for the medical care of children in Kabul. The Institute has risen to the challenge of charting a course towards sustainable health solutions for Afghanistan. It is the first ISO certified hospital in Afghanistan, aiming to provide compassionate, accessible, cost-effective, high quality care services to the population of Afghanistan. Currently the hospital provides 94-bedded inpatient care for Children and adults, including 16 beds for paediatric intensive care, four operation theatres, a department of radiology which includes CT-Scan and MRI capabilities, a state-of-the-art laboratory, a 24 hour pharmacy service and outpatient services for the adult population in medical and surgical specialties. FMIC now offers 17 bed adult cardiac care with a state of art cardiac catheterization laboratory. This year FMIC will also offer 52 new beds for maternal care and a 14 bed neonatal intensive care unit.
FMIC also runs a Postgraduate Medical Education and is considered a training hub for healthcare professionals. Through its eHealth programme, FMIC offers telemedicine and eLearning services to hospitals in Bamyan, Badakshan and Kandahar in Afghanistan and Khorog in Tajikistan.
FMIC is working towards expansion of its health services towards establishing a comprehensive 400 bed Academic Medical Complex in Kabul, which will serve not only the Afghan population but Central Asia as well, as a medical Center of excellence.
|Date Posted:||17 Oct 2016||Reference:||001|
|Closing Date:||22 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• The ideal candidate would be able to:
• Communicate with other division and departments of FMIC for administrative issues.
• Coordinate activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employee(s).
• Prepare reports and compose correspondence relative to the work.
• Plan, direct and coordinate program and administrative activities
• Follow schedules of various templates as training, capital items acquisition, material stock requisition and purchase requisition.
• Prepare weekly night duty & on-call roster and medical division by coordination of relevant departments.
• Participate in relevant meetings of medical division.
• Prepare and share the meeting minutes with relevant departments.
• Prepare the night duty & on-call report compensation on monthly basis.
• Perform related work as assigned by immediate supervisor.
• Knowledge of the principles and techniques of administrative management
• Good negotiation and decision making skills.
• Good thinking and problem solving skill
• Self- motivated and able to work unsupervised and on own initiative
• Good Communication skills both written and verbal in English as well as in local languages
• Good Team work skill and have ability to be flexible in demanding situations;
• Having good Computer literacy (Ms. Office Package)
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Administrative
Guideline Interested applicants should send their resume along with relevant Degree to the Human Resources Department, French Medical Institute for mothers and Children, Ali Abad behind Kabul University.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be acknowledged CVs required to be covered with Application letter and No CV will be considered without relevant Degree also please mention the vacancy number as well as the position title on subject line
|More jobs in this category|
|Plumber Assistance at Ministery of Energy and Water||Kabul||03 Aug 2017|
|Cleaner at SME Client Support Afghanistan LLC||Balkh||31 Jul 2017|
|Learning Assessment Admin Officer at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Plant/Site Administrator at Southern Development-Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|
|Admin/financeAssistant at Mashal Baheer Group of Companies||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Logistics and Admin Assistant at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||25 Jul 2017|
|ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK FSN-05 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|English for Schools Classroom Manager at British Council Afghanistan||Multi Cities||12 Aug 2017|
|آمر حفظ ومراقبت at Ministry of Agriculture Irrigation and li..||Kabul||27 Jul 2017|
|آمرحفظ تاسیسات و اماکن at Ministry of Agriculture Irri..||Kabul||27 Jul 2017|
|Residence Hall Coordinator at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||17 Aug 2017|
|Training Assistant at DABS||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|ICAWED Intern at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Office Manager at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||15 Aug 2017|
|معاون تحویلدار at DABS||Kabul||04 Aug 2017|
|Admin Officer at Afghanaid||Multi Cities||23 Jul 2017|
|Driver at Afghanaid||Multi Cities||23 Jul 2017|
|Project Administrative Support Personnel at ARIF AZIM CO. LTD.||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Administrative Assistant at ARIF AZIM CO. LTD.||Kabul||30 Jul 2017|
|Fundraiser, Business Developer, and Proposal .. at Jahan University||Kabul||01 Sep 2017|
|Finance Assistant at Afghan Cyber ISP||Kabul||03 Aug 2017|
|تحویلدار at DABS||Wardak||24 Jul 2017|
|مدیر اداری /میدان شهر at DABS||Wardak||24 Jul 2017|