Field Finance Assistant(1347 Views)
Welthungerhilfe it is one of Germany's biggest non-governmental relief organizations. Non-profit making, politically independent and non-denominational, the organization is run by a Supervisory Board of honorary members under the patronage of the President of the Federal Republic of Germany. Its work is funded by private donations and public grants. Welthungerhilfe is working since the 1980’s continuously in Afghanistan and opened the first offices in 1992. Since this time Welthungerhilfe has implemented some 165 project in Afghanistan. Main fields of Welthungerhilfe intervention in Afghanistan are emergency relief, food and nutrition security, rural and regional development and water and sanitation.
Having close coordination with the Finance department.
|Date Posted:||17 Oct 2016||Reference:||WHH/AFG/JAW/153|
|Closing Date:||31 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Having close coordination with the Finance department.
• Opening Join Bank Accounts (WHH+CDC) for Target CDCs/DDAs in the Bank.
• Introduction of CDC/DDA members to Bank consultant team to facilitate communities’ disbursement.
• Follow up on the relation of the Bank consultant team and CDC/DDA members to ensure that CDCs/DDAs can receive their money jointly with WHH for future installments.
• Feedback weekly to management team on the above mentioned issues.
• Preparing the financial books, in-kind receipt vouchers and cash advance books for CDC/DDA treasures and support him.
• Co operation with Community Mobilizers CMs and Engineering group during project proposal writing and implementation about the correct set of prices for CDC/DDA purchases based on frequently taken quotations.
• Preparing CDC/DDA projects applications (proposals), according the CMs/and Engineering estimation.
• Weekly submission of working plan and financial report to the management.
• Participation to financial meetings and seminars.
• To solve any problems in the field concerning financial issues and report about them and the solutions during the weekly meeting.
• Problems which involve fraud, dishonesty or misuse of CDC/DDA funds and materials have to be reported without the slightest delay to Management.
• Preparing the financial training tools for CDCs
• Holding the financial Workshops/Trainings for treasures for increasing their knowledge
• Preparing weekly/Monthly/Quarterly working plan of Field Financial department.
• Preparing weekly/Monthly/Quarterly working report of Field Financial department.
• To deliver the compiled security information from the Financial and own observations regarding the security situation weekly to OM.
• Preparing archive for the CDCs/DDAs projects and collecting/and updating documents from relevant depts.
• Compiling/ and Updating database of CDCs/DDAs projects.
• Copying monthly Financial reports
• Translating vouchers / Checking partners financial reports
• Any other task as required by the Finance and program.
Qualifications and Education Requirement
Bachelor Degree – Finance
• Team building skills
• problem solving and basic counseling skills
• negotiations skills and effective verbal and listening communications skills
• Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word processing programs at a highly proficient level
• Time management skills
Afghanistan - Jawzjan
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
The applicants should complete & submit only the WHH Recruitment Form to the following email address (Candidate can download form from http://www.acbar.org/applicationform) and HR Database will not accept the resume of applicant.
Note: Only application send to below address will be considered. Applications send to any other address even within the organization cannot be considered.
Please put the vacancy number in your email title or otherwise your email will reject from resume database.
|More jobs in this category|
|Tax Specialist and Accountant at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||21 Oct 2017|
|Financial Management Coordinator at NSDP/NATEJA||Kabul||24 Sep 2017|
|Accountant at ALEF Technology||Kabul||27 Sep 2017|
|Finance Consultant Kapisa at Ministry of Public Health||Kapisa||01 Oct 2017|
|Human Resources (SME) at MOIA||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|Finance SME at MOIA||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|International Financial Management Advisor at DABS||Kabul||01 Oct 2017|
|National Energy Economist at Ghani Consultancy Services||Kabul||13 Oct 2017|
|Energy Financial Expert at Ghani Consultancy Services||Kabul||13 Oct 2017|
|Finance Officer at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kandahar||30 Sep 2017|
|Internal Auditor/Compliance Officer at Afghan Social Marketing Organizati..||Kabul||26 Sep 2017|
|آمر محاسبه جنسی at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW)||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|آمر بودجه at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW)||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|آمر حسابی at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW)||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|Admin/ Finance Manager at Easy Connect||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|Finance Assistant at CLAP-MAIL||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|Energy Economist at SMEC||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|