Finance Manager(1761 Views)
About (MCG ) Mumtaz Construction Group
Mumtaz Construction Group is a dominant civil engineering company in Afghanistan. Mumtaz was incorporated in 2004 with the intent of turning into a key solution in executing big projects in Afghanistan. Mumtaz Construction Group is registered in Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA).
Finance Manager performs and monitor all the financial issues in main and site offices
|Date Posted:||17 Oct 2016||Reference:||MCG/ FM005|
|Closing Date:||31 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Preparing monthly financial statement for the organization.
2. Maintaining accrued financial procedure within organization.
3. Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
4. Assist in determining the company's proper capital structure.
5. Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
6. Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure.
7. Controlling company receivables and payables.
8. Managing financial software (Quick Books).
9. Collecting and checking all purchasing bills from site monthly basis and recording them.
10. Payment of employee salary according to approved payroll.
11. Maintaining cashbooks for all the projects in office
12 Managing all the cash transactions in their workplace
13 Maintaining daily account of the daily transactions
14 Balancing the daily account at the end of each day
15 Checking the daily cash balance
16 Solving all their cash related queries
17 Reporting discrepancies they find within the accounts to their superiors
Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and
That there are adequate changes.
18 Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
19 Cash withdrawal from the bank for project according to their need.
20 Managing all the cash transactions in their workplace and daily account of the daily transactions
21 Any other job responsibilities that will be assigned by President of the Company / CEO.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Strong written and fluent verbal communication skills in Dari, Pashto and.English
• Financial software (Quick Books).
• Computer skills in Office (Word, Excel, Accesses).
• Strong interpersonal skills to assist and communicate with staff.
• Proficiency in finance and accounting applications
• Strong analytical, coordination and reporting skills.
• Ability of team work
• Must have Minimum of Four (5) years of experience Finance Manager in Constriction company experience is preferred.
• BBA, ACCA / CAT or any other reverent degree is required
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
Qualified candidates should submit their CV and cover letter, Please include the name of position & Vacancy no in the subject line as (MCG-FM05 / Finance Manager), and otherwise your application will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview
This position is required urgently please apply as soon as possible.
firstname.lastname@example.org cc to email@example.com
|More jobs in this category|
|DATA PROCESSING OFFICER at Alfalah Consulting Service (ACSC)||Kabul||17 Dec 2017|
|VOUCHER EXAMINER (FSN-07) Trainee Level (FSN-.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||14 Dec 2017|
|Senior Finance Officer at HUB Television and Sheba Radio||Kabul||13 Dec 2017|
|Accounting Associate at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||16 Dec 2017|
|Cashier at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kabul||20 Dec 2017|
|Internal Audit at SDROA||Kabul||21 Dec 2017|
|Senior Finance Specialist at CARD-F||Kabul||13 Dec 2017|
|Internal controller at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||12 Dec 2017|
|Sr. finance assistant and voucher examiner at IFRC||Kabul||16 Dec 2017|
|Finance Assistant at Jahan University||Kabul||15 Dec 2017|
|Finanace Manager at Jahan University||Kabul||14 Dec 2017|
|Machinery Controller Officer at Aziz Group||Kabul||31 Dec 2017|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|