Finance Assistant(1276 Views)
About National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority
National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority (NMHRA) functions to regulate medicine and Healthcare Products in Afghanistan.
NMHRA is aimed to ensure availability of effective and safe medicine and healthcare products with high quality and fair prices. It works to manage and control production, import, delivery and distribution of medicine and healthcare products to ensure efficacy, safety and quality. The authority develops and implements effective standards for improving safety, effectiveness, quality and ease of access to medicine and healthcare products throughout the country.
Core functions of NMHRA includes developing and enforcing medicine and healthcare products related rules, regulations and policies, licensing businesses and professionals, registration and control of medicine and Healthcare Products including Narcotics and Psychotropic drugs, pre and post market quality control and surveillance, regulation and control of advertisements and publicity, determination and control of prices, and clinical trials regulation and control.
The Finance Assistant is responsible for maintaining and processing financial documents.
|Date Posted:||17 Oct 2016||Reference:||NMHRA-HR-2016/018|
|Closing Date:||27 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist finance officer in Preparing financial allocation, Expenses, Salary and office supply of NMHRA .
• Preparing and processing vouchers, reviewing bills, Journal, Ledgers, and to ensure the bank reconciliation of NMHRA.
• Assist finance team for Implementation rules and regulations of the financial system.
• Assisting in utilization of NMHRA yearly budget
• Preparing and posting of transactions to the accounting system.
• Assist financial team to Prepare monthly, intermediate, final reports.
• Perform any other related tasks ever assigned by supervisor.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• 12th Class graduated, DBA and BBA preferable.
• At least 1 years’ experience working in a similar field and level of responsibility
• Excellent team coordination, organizational and communication skills.
• Fluency in written and spoken Pashto, Dari and English required.
• Ability to work in a team
Afghanistan - Kabul
High School, Account/Finance
Please send your CV with cover letter to bellow email address and mention Job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Hard copy of CV could be submitted to National Medicine and healthcare Products Regulatory Authority office at Street #6, Shirpoor, Kabul, Afghanistan.
Note: No resume will be considered if received after the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Master Trainer - Financial Management at Afghanistan Leading Management C..||Kabul||31 Jan 2017|
|Audit Supervisor at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||05 Feb 2017|
|معتمد جنسي at DABS/KBD||Kabul||04 Feb 2017|
|Finance Development Manager at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Jan 2017|
|Finance Assistant at UN-Habitat||Kabul||31 Jan 2017|
|Review and Compliance Check Specialist at CARD-F||Kabul||27 Jan 2017|
|Taxation Officer at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||16 Feb 2017|
|Cashier at AAIP ( Ministry of Agriculture )||Kabul||28 Jan 2017|
|Admin / Finance Manager at URS-MegaTech||Kabul||08 Feb 2017|
|Finance Officer at Welthungerhilfe(WHH)||Samangan||25 Jan 2017|