Operation & Maintenance officer(975 Views)
About National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority
National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority (NMHRA) functions to regulate medicine and Healthcare Products in Afghanistan.
NMHRA is aimed to ensure availability of effective and safe medicine and healthcare products with high quality and fair prices. It works to manage and control production, import, delivery and distribution of medicine and healthcare products to ensure efficacy, safety and quality. The authority develops and implements effective standards for improving safety, effectiveness, quality and ease of access to medicine and healthcare products throughout the country.
Core functions of NMHRA includes developing and enforcing medicine and healthcare products related rules, regulations and policies, licensing businesses and professionals, registration and control of medicine and Healthcare Products including Narcotics and Psychotropic drugs, pre and post market quality control and surveillance, regulation and control of advertisements and publicity, determination and control of prices, and clinical trials regulation and control.
The operation and maintenance officer Manager is responsible for maintaining and operation of NMHRA, follow up O&M issues with MoPH different department such as procurement, construction, finance and administration department.
|Date Posted:||17 Oct 2016||Reference:||NMHRA-HR-2016/018|
|Closing Date:||27 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Services||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Planning, designing and follow up process of NMHRA new office construction and renovation affairs with MoPH, MoF and MoUD,
• Ensure NMHRA building electricity, water sanitation system, transportation system, vehicle operation and maintenance system are working properly.
• Ensure the purchase, maintenance and supply of office supplies and equipment are met government requirement.
• Operation, maintenance and repairing of water supply devices of the buildings will be done by the responsible technician of this section and it will be repaired.
• Adapt the guiding, coaching/mentoring & training as means of facilitation for building up the concerned department’s capacity in under taking the key tasks and assess the quality of built capacity.
• Perform any other related tasks ever assigned by line Manager.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• University degree is required (Engineering).
• At least 1 year experience working in a similar field and level of responsibility.
• Excellent team coordination, organizational and communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience in projects operations.
• Fluency in written and spoken Pashto, Dari and English required.
• Ability of team work.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Engineering
Please send your CV with cover letter to bellow email address and mention Job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Hard copy of CV could be submitted to National Medicine and healthcare Products Regulatory Authority office at Street #6, Shirpoor, Kabul, Afghanistan.
Note: No resume will be considered if received after the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!