Business Development Manager(379 Views)
About State Corps
STATE CORPS (SC) is an Engineering and construction firm registered with U.S Government , Government of Afghanistan and active branches at Dubai, Turkey, Qatar and Bahrain.The company has experience of implementing huge construction and power projects in Afghanistan and Middle East. SC is actively working in Afghanistan since last one decade and has proven performance record of Executing large projects.
The Business Development Manager works to improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. He defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions. He works in a senior marketing position within the company. It is his job to work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase business opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for their organization. To achieve this, Business Development Manager needs to find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future. Business Development Managers will also help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive. In addition, he calls on clients, often being required to make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict their clients’ future needs.
|Date Posted:||18 Oct 2016||Reference:||BDM HRM-16-15|
|Closing Date:||17 Nov 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate within the market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
• Plan approaches and pitches.
• Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participate in pricing the solution/service.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
• Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet client needs.
• Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
• Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase annual turnover.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
• Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
• Work with business development staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
• Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
• Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
• Prepare competitive business proposals for various projects and lead the team.
• Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
• Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
• Be able to travel to Dubai, turkey and other countries
• Any other tasks assigned by the company.
• MBA Degree with at least the last 5-10 years’ experience in the field of business development.
• Must be comfortable working with executive management as well as articulating strategy, solutions and services
• Analytical and negotiation skills, ability to synthesize complex technical, business, and legal issues to apply that knowledge at solving problems and executing action plans.
• Knowledge of market trends, industry participants, new technologies & business models
• Proven track record of developing new businesses
• Strong in client connection and client services
• Strong responsibility, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Fluent in English language
• Master in Business Administration
• Minimum 5 Years experience in construction management, General management, as a business development manager, Market Research coordinator.
• Must have experience in construction industry and energy industry , having experience in construction, transmission line, substation and electrical distribution projects candidate will be preferred;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work in a team-oriented environment.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Masters Degree, Management
Qualified candidates should submit their CV and cover letter, no later than Nov 17, 2016. Please include the name of position & Vacancy no in the subject line as (BD Manager-HRM-16-15), otherwise your application will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview
|More jobs in this category|
|Field Supervisor Engineer at CARD-F||Kandahar||28 Oct 2016|
|Senior Advisor to the Minister at Afghanistan Capacity Building for Resul..||Kabul||31 Oct 2016|
|Technical Extender for Child Friendly School .. at Afghanistan Center for..||Multi Cities||31 Oct 2016|
|Sewerage and Wastewater Design Engineer at Capital Region Independent Dev..||Kabul||26 Oct 2016|
|Construction Quality Control Manager at Redland Construction||Kabul||31 Oct 2016|
|Project Manager at Redland Construction||Kabul||31 Oct 2016|
|Mechanical Engineer at ASDP/DMTVET/MOE||Kabul||25 Oct 2016|
|دستیار اداری معاونیت تجا.. at DABS||Kabul||29 Oct 2016|
|انجنیر فاضلاب at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerage ..||Kabul||23 Oct 2016|
|انجینرسروی at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Corpo..||Kabul||23 Oct 2016|
|سایت انجنیر at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Corp..||Kabul||23 Oct 2016|
|Contracts Management Specialist/Engineer at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghan..||Kabul||31 Oct 2016|
|Waste Water Site Engineer / WWTP at PG Global Group||Kabul||29 Nov 2016|
|Waste Water Designer / WWTP at PG Global Group||Kabul||29 Nov 2016|
|Mechanical Engineer Liaison at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||31 Dec 2016|