Business Development Manager(1823 Views)
About State Corps
STATE CORPS (SC) is an Engineering and construction firm registered with U.S Government , Government of Afghanistan and active branches at Dubai, Turkey, Qatar and Bahrain.The company has experience of implementing huge construction and power projects in Afghanistan and Middle East. SC is actively working in Afghanistan since last one decade and has proven performance record of Executing large projects.
The Business Development Manager works to improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. He defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions. He works in a senior marketing position within the company. It is his job to work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase business opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for their organization. To achieve this, Business Development Manager needs to find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future. Business Development Managers will also help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive. In addition, he calls on clients, often being required to make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict their clients’ future needs.
|Date Posted:||18 Oct 2016||Reference:||BDM HRM-16-15|
|Closing Date:||17 Nov 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate within the market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
• Plan approaches and pitches.
• Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participate in pricing the solution/service.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
• Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet client needs.
• Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
• Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase annual turnover.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
• Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
• Work with business development staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
• Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
• Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
• Prepare competitive business proposals for various projects and lead the team.
• Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
• Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
• Be able to travel to Dubai, turkey and other countries
• Any other tasks assigned by the company.
• MBA Degree with at least the last 5-10 years’ experience in the field of business development.
• Must be comfortable working with executive management as well as articulating strategy, solutions and services
• Analytical and negotiation skills, ability to synthesize complex technical, business, and legal issues to apply that knowledge at solving problems and executing action plans.
• Knowledge of market trends, industry participants, new technologies & business models
• Proven track record of developing new businesses
• Strong in client connection and client services
• Strong responsibility, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Fluent in English language
• Master in Business Administration
• Minimum 5 Years experience in construction management, General management, as a business development manager, Market Research coordinator.
• Must have experience in construction industry and energy industry , having experience in construction, transmission line, substation and electrical distribution projects candidate will be preferred;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work in a team-oriented environment.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Masters Degree, Management
Qualified candidates should submit their CV and cover letter, no later than Nov 17, 2016. Please include the name of position & Vacancy no in the subject line as (BD Manager-HRM-16-15), otherwise your application will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior Water Supply Engineer at Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority||Kabul||30 Oct 2017|
|Senior Pavement / Transportation Engineer at Afghanistan Civil Aviation A..||Kabul||30 Oct 2017|
|Senior Survey Engineer at Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority||Kabul||30 Oct 2017|
|Senior Structure Engineer at Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority||Kabul||30 Oct 2017|
|Senior Electrical Engineer at Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority||Kabul||30 Oct 2017|
|انجینیر دیزاین at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerag..||Kabul||02 Nov 2017|
|انجینیر سروی at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Co..||Kabul||02 Nov 2017|
|Consultant Road Engineering Services (Monitor.. at Sayed Majidi Architect..||Balkh||26 Oct 2017|
|Deputy PIU Director at DABS||Kabul||22 Oct 2017|
|Civil Engineer for Irrigation work at Excellent Planning and Construction..||Multi Cities||24 Oct 2017|
|Structure Design Engineer at Excellent Planning and Construction Company ..||Multi Cities||24 Oct 2017|
|Deputy Project Controls Manager at Tetra Tech||Kabul||23 Oct 2017|
|Amine Plant Automation Senior Specialist for .. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Jawzjan||08 Nov 2017|
|Female Enumerator at MSI-ARTF||Multi Cities||21 Oct 2017|
|Food Processing Engineering Consultant at NEI (Nutrition and Education In..||Kabul||25 Oct 2017|
|Survey Engineer at Sayed Bilal Sadath Construction Company||Multi Cities||20 Oct 2017|
|Mechanical Engineer at Sayed Bilal Sadath Construction Company||Multi Cities||20 Oct 2017|
|Water Supply Engineer at Sayed Bilal Sadath Construction Company||Multi Cities||20 Oct 2017|
|Civil/Construction Engineer at Sayed Bilal Sadath Construction Company||Multi Cities||20 Oct 2017|
|WaSH Deputy Program Manager at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Helmand||22 Oct 2017|
|Construction/Irrigation & Monitoring Engineer at ( Ministry of Agricultu..||Kabul||20 Oct 2017|
|Survey Engineer at Excellent Planning and Construction Company (EPCC)||Multi Cities||20 Oct 2017|
|Office engineer / انجنیر دفتر at East Power Engineering Service||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|Technical Consultant at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Corpo..||Kabul||20 Oct 2017|
|Internship at DABS||Kabul||18 Oct 2017|
|Field Engineer (Kabul) at CLAP-MAIL||Kabul||21 Oct 2017|
|Senior Civil Engineer at DABS||Herat||23 Oct 2017|
|Dam and Appurtenant Structures Design Enginee.. at Ghani Consultancy Serv..||Kabul||19 Oct 2017|