Education Technical Extender(2127 Views)
About Afghanistan Center for Excellence
Afghanistan Center for Excellence (ACE) is a fully Afghan-owned boutique training and capacity development, strategic management advisory and human resource management services consultancy firm. ACE is headquartered in Kabul with presence in Jalalabad, Mazar, Herat, and Kandahar.
ACE is currently managing a project for UNICEF to hire, deploy and manage Technical Extenders for the humanitarian activities across Afghanistan.
The Technical Extenders (TE) will be accountable for technical contribution to education programmes/projects planning, administration, monitoring and supervision, data collection/ analysis and progress reporting. Commitment for enhancement of gender-sensitive teamwork and capacity building, in support of achievement of planned outputs of the RWP, aligned with the ACO/NR Programme objectives and strategy especially for the monitoring of PCAs with CARE and CRS.
|Date Posted:||29 Oct 2016||Reference:||018|
|Closing Date:||05 Nov 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||12||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Education||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||30000 to 30000 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensure the availability of accurate, complete and up-to-date inputs made available for effective UNICEF RWP, programme and project implementation, monitoring and supervision activities through access and retention, improving learning conditions and quality education, ECD / Pre-schooling and Girls’ Education, and Education in Emergencies.
2. Project efficiency and effectiveness supported through proactive implementation follow-on, particularly with PEDs and DEDs, and implementing partners.
3. Support for Progress reports and RWP inputs timely provided including effective technical assistance, Communication with key partners based at provincial level, in the identification of required supplies and equipment, and other project documentation facilitated.
4. Appropriateness and completeness of financial and supply / TLM documentation as well as adherence to established allotments in line with the HACT, supported in close collaboration with other team members.
5. Effective communication and networking supported through inputs for coordination among Education system actors.
6. Conduct regular field visits for programmatic assurance, by spending at least 15 days in the targeted villages and districts.
7. Support PEDs / DEDs in collection, data management, strengthen the exiting Provincial EMIS unit for monthly / quarterly / annually reporting and use of data for village / district mapping.
8. Attend timely and actively in all sectoral and any other coordination meetings at provincial level, where necessary, including sharing the minutes or brief reports
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
Community mobilization skill and ability to urge convince people on the benefits of the education. The candidate is expected to have the ability to work with people in rural areas and provide feedback and elaborate the students learning and capacity improvement.
• University degree from pedagogy or diploma from Teacher Training centers supplement with experience or additional achievements in education and social services.
• Minimum 2 years practical field and technical experience in monitoring, evaluation and supervision preferably in education sector.
• Able and willing to travel all the sites within the assigned district(s).
• Very good communication skill in local languages and English language.
• Basic computer spread sheet knowledge required.
• Strong interpersonal and community mobilization skill, ability to work with people of the different ethnicities and cultures of the local rural communities.
Afghanistan - Badakhshan
Afghanistan - Balkh
Afghanistan - Bamian
Afghanistan - Daikondi
Afghanistan - Faryab
Afghanistan - Ghowr
Afghanistan - Jawzjan
Afghanistan - Kapisa
Afghanistan - Parwan
Afghanistan - Samangan
Afghanistan - Sar-e Pol
Bachelors Degree, Education
Please email your CV along with a cover letter to the below email. Please clearly write the position name and the province you apply for in the subject line of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Re-announced English Language Teacher at SDROA||Kabul||07 Oct 2017|
|Dari & English Language Teacher at Joint Monitoring and Evaluation Commit..||Kabul||29 Sep 2017|
|Construction Instructor at ATVI||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|Manager/Admin officer at Ama-E-Shamal Institute of spoken English||Kabul||18 Oct 2017|
|Art Instructor- Implementing Jawana Curriculu.. at Mashal University||Kabul||28 Sep 2017|
|Re-announced English Language Teacher at SDROA||Kunar||04 Oct 2017|
|Lecturer for Mathematics and Physics at Jahan University||Kabul||10 Oct 2017|
|Dean of Management Sciences (BBA) Faculty at Jahan University||Kabul||10 Oct 2017|
|TOEFL Academic/Business Writing Instructor at Yasna Development and Suppo..||Kandahar||29 Sep 2017|
|Call for Resume at Afghanistan Center for Excellence||Kabul||13 Nov 2017|
|Instructor - Biomedical Equipment Technology .. at Kabul University of Me..||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|National Project Officer, Capacity Developmen.. at UNESCO Kabul||Kabul||24 Sep 2017|
|Senior Scholarship Specialist at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Developme..||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|Alumni Relations Specialist at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Development||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|English Lecturer at Jahan University||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|BBA Lecturer at Jahan University||Kabul||31 Oct 2017|
|WIE - Scholarship Microsoft Office Certificat.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Kabul||01 Jan 2018|
|Adobe Creative Cloud Certification in digital.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Kabul||01 Jan 2018|