Deputy CFO(491 Views)
About Pashtany Bank
Pashtany Bank is a bank owned by government which was established in 1954. Now for its more improvement and upgrading we would like to recruit very qualified candidates and capacities.
The Human Resources Department wishes to announce that we have vacancy for the following position with minimum requirement.
the Deputy CFO is responsible for the followings duties:
|Date Posted:||18 Oct 2016||Reference:||PB 29 /2016|
|Closing Date:||22 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare financial statements as per IFRSs.
• Responsible for Financial Planning & Budget preparation and Budgetary Control.
• Supervise overall operations of the Finance & Treasury department of the bank.
• Provide capital budgeting and Estimating cash flows
• Prepare and maintain regular financial planning reports; Monthly profit and loss forecast
• Review and submit monthly, quarterly and yearly regulatory reports to DAB and other regulatory bodies.
• Financial statement analysis
• Comparative financial statements analysis
• Fund flow and economic analysis
• Cash flow analysis, analysis of operating and financial leverage, analysis cost of capital
• Investment management and risk return analysis
• Complete analysis of financial results; Develop recommendations (strategic and tactical).
• Develop and execute analysis of various business initiatives (e.g., opening new operations, asset acquisition, new service launches).
• Assist in development of financial planning and analysis exercises/reports
• Oversee preparation of month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial statements.
• Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations and corporate/overhead cost allocation.
• Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems
• Serve as final point of escalation for Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable issues.
• Develop and manage accounting staff.
• Serve as a key point of contact for external auditors; Manage preparation and support of all external audits.
• Making and controlling all financial statements of the bank monthly ,quarterly and annually
• Controlling and reconciling budget with actual result monthly, quarterly and annually
• Controlling the reconciliation of various accounts of investment department with accounting department
• Controlling all the expenditure of the bank
• Review additions, disposals, depreciation calculation of fixed assets and ensure that all additions, disposal, depreciation calculations are done in “FAMS” (Fixed asset module system) of the bank on timely basis.
• To supervise overall operation of the finance and treasury department of the bank
• Controlling all the payroll expense of the bank
• Supervising and evaluating the tasks & responsibility of each personal in the department
• Responsibility for the day to day management of the investment department
• To ensure that the section operates effectively and efficiently
• To attend that the investment committee and report on all investment matters and to provide management information as required
• To ensure that decisions taken by the investment committee are implemented and to be responsible for the formulation and implementation of a detailed strategy consistent with committee policy
• To make presentation at investment committee for economic conditions
• To supervise investment transaction and monitor the interest accrued monthly bases
• Ensure that all relevant returns are filed with the relevant authorities on timely manner.
• Providing mentoring, supervision, and cooperation with all finance department staff and help the team enhance their capacity with regards to their duties.
• Liaise and coordinate with External auditors and regulatory supervisors.
• Any other relevant task assigned by CFO.
• BSc in finance, MSc in Finance or ACCA.
• 4-5 years relevant experience in financial sector
• Familiar with Afghanistan rules and regulation.
• Experience at banking sector will be preferred.
• Ability to analyze things.
• Good communication and interpersonal skill.
• Supervision skill
• Leadership skill
• Able to communicate in Pashto, Dari, and English.
• Computer skill, MS Office.
• CBS ( Core Banking Solution )
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Banking
The subject of E-mail should clearly indicate: Vacancy Number and position title. Candidates can bring the copy of their CV to HR unit of Pashtany Bank and can apply online.
Please send your CV along with Cover letter to the below email:
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the written test or interview.
To ensure Equal Oppoutunity, Women are Encouraged to Apply
Address: Main Branch Office Pol-e Baghe Omome
Next to Ministry of Communication Kabul,Afghanistan
|More jobs in this category|
|IT/Western Union Officer at Pashtany Bank||Faryab||28 Jan 2017|
|Translator at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||26 Jan 2017|
|Alternative Channel Manager at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||15 Feb 2017|
|Officer/Junior Officer Compliance at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||21 Jan 2017|
|Loan Officer at OXUS Afghanistan||Multi Cities||31 Jan 2017|
|Chief Compliance Officer at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||14 Feb 2017|
|Dy .Directorate of mortgage and real-estates at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||25 Jan 2017|
|Chief Compliance Officer at Azizi Bank||Kabul||10 Feb 2017|
|IT Western Union Assistant at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Jawzjan||21 Jan 2017|
|Call for CV (Branch Manager) at FINCA Afghanistan||Multi Cities||31 Jan 2017|