Herat Branch General Manager(812 Views)
About Pashtany Bank
Pashtany Bank is a bank owned by government which was established in 1954. Now for its more improvement and upgrading we would like to recruit very qualified candidates and capacities.
The Human Resources Department wishes to announce that we have vacancy for the following position with minimum requirement.
the Branch General Manager is responsible for the followings duties and responsibilities:
|Date Posted:||18 Oct 2016||Reference:||PB 30 /2016|
|Closing Date:||27 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Supervision and discipline of all activities of the employees at branch undertaken.
2. Oversees the maintenance of personnel files for all staff – including but not limited to recruitment documents, bio data, C Vs, valid contracts, time-sheets, employee data sheets, and disciplinary notices.
3. Developing excellent relationship between employees of the branch internally and taking
Care of customer coming to the bank.
4. Cooperate with main branch in all the issues relating to branch and employees, such as, recruitment, training, and employee relation, working environment and document transfer.
5. Responsible to behave well with customer coming to Bank and satisfying their needs.
6. Responsible for the attendance of the Bank’s employees and follow up.
7. Oversees the implementation and administration of all Human Resource policies, programs and practices in the branch.
8. Responsible for all documents coming and going out of the bank.
9. Identifying training needs of employees, arranging possible training at branch, and when require introducing employees to main branch Kabul for the training purpose.
• Bachelor degree in management, economic, HRM, finance
• 5 years experience in relevant position banking sector will be preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Pashto and Dari
• Able to use Microsoft office C.B.S (Core Banking Solution)
• should have problem solving skills
• Familiar with Afghanistan rules and regulation.
• Ability to analyze things.
• Good communication and interpersonal skill.
• Supervision skill.
• Leadership skill
Afghanistan - Herat
Bachelors Degree, Banking
The subject of E-mail should clearly indicate: Vacancy Number and position title. Candidates can bring the copy of their CV to HR unit of Pashtany Bank and can apply online.
Please send your CV along with Cover letter to the below email:
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the written test or interview.
To ensure Equal Opportunity, Women are Encouraged to Apply
Address: Main Branch Office Pol-e Baghe Omome
Next to Ministry of Communication Kabul, Afghanistan
|More jobs in this category|
|Customer Services Officer at Afghan United Bank||Ghazni||01 Jun 2017|
|Finance Officer at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||01 Jun 2017|
|Marketing and Product Development Manager at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||05 Jun 2017|
|Chief Finance Officer (CFO) at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Kabul||31 May 2017|
|CREDIT SUPERVISOR at FINCA Afghanistan||Balkh||05 Jun 2017|
|همکار بخش کمپلاینس اعتبا.. at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||02 Jun 2017|
|Customer Service Representative for parwan at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Parwan||01 Jun 2017|
|Teller for Parwan at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Parwan||01 Jun 2017|
|Marketing officer at Afghanistan Commercial bank||Kabul||04 Jun 2017|
|Internal Audit Officer at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||27 May 2017|
|Chief Compliance Officer at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||10 Jun 2017|
|Fix Asset Officer at Afghanistan Commercial bank||Kabul||26 May 2017|
|Call for CV- Credit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Feb 2018|