Herat Branch General Manager(1413 Views)
About Pashtany Bank
Pashtany Bank is a bank owned by government which was established in 1954. Now for its more improvement and upgrading we would like to recruit very qualified candidates and capacities.
The Human Resources Department wishes to announce that we have vacancy for the following position with minimum requirement.
the Branch General Manager is responsible for the followings duties and responsibilities:
|Date Posted:||18 Oct 2016||Reference:||PB 30 /2016|
|Closing Date:||27 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Supervision and discipline of all activities of the employees at branch undertaken.
2. Oversees the maintenance of personnel files for all staff – including but not limited to recruitment documents, bio data, C Vs, valid contracts, time-sheets, employee data sheets, and disciplinary notices.
3. Developing excellent relationship between employees of the branch internally and taking
Care of customer coming to the bank.
4. Cooperate with main branch in all the issues relating to branch and employees, such as, recruitment, training, and employee relation, working environment and document transfer.
5. Responsible to behave well with customer coming to Bank and satisfying their needs.
6. Responsible for the attendance of the Bank’s employees and follow up.
7. Oversees the implementation and administration of all Human Resource policies, programs and practices in the branch.
8. Responsible for all documents coming and going out of the bank.
9. Identifying training needs of employees, arranging possible training at branch, and when require introducing employees to main branch Kabul for the training purpose.
• Bachelor degree in management, economic, HRM, finance
• 5 years experience in relevant position banking sector will be preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Pashto and Dari
• Able to use Microsoft office C.B.S (Core Banking Solution)
• should have problem solving skills
• Familiar with Afghanistan rules and regulation.
• Ability to analyze things.
• Good communication and interpersonal skill.
• Supervision skill.
• Leadership skill
Afghanistan - Herat
Bachelors Degree, Banking
The subject of E-mail should clearly indicate: Vacancy Number and position title. Candidates can bring the copy of their CV to HR unit of Pashtany Bank and can apply online.
Please send your CV along with Cover letter to the below email:
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the written test or interview.
To ensure Equal Opportunity, Women are Encouraged to Apply
Address: Main Branch Office Pol-e Baghe Omome
Next to Ministry of Communication Kabul, Afghanistan
|More jobs in this category|
|CFO(Chief Financial Officer) at Arian Bank||Kabul||23 Jun 2018|
|Senior Audit Officer at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||02 Jun 2018|
|عضو دیزاینر at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||03 Jun 2018|
|SME Credit Analyst at FMFB||Kabul||04 Jun 2018|
|Phone Banking Officer at FMFB||Kabul||04 Jun 2018|
|Investment Manager at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||30 May 2018|
|Chief Compliance Officer at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||26 May 2018|
|Customer Service Representative at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||25 May 2018|
|Credit Administration Manager at FMFB||Kabul||27 May 2018|
|Loan Officer at FMFB||Bamian||27 May 2018|
|General Manager Investment at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||25 May 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|