OSE Media Analyst (base salary is equivalent to FSN-9) Trainee Level (base salary is equivalent to FSN-8)(3193 Views)
About U.S. Embassy
U.S. Embassy Kabul Afghanistan
OSE Media Analyst (base salary is equivalent to FSN-9) Trainee Level (base salary is equivalent to FSN-8)
|Date Posted:||19 Oct 2016||Reference:||16-127 & 16-127T|
|Closing Date:||01 Nov 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
The U.S. Mission in Kabul is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Media Analyst with Open Source Enterprise. This is an official designated position with the Open Source Enterprise (OSE). OSE employees are neither U.S. Government federal employees nor employees of the U.S. Embassy Kabul.
6. SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Proficiency in existing and familiarity with emerging Internet technologies; strong organizational skills; the ability to handle multiple tasks with short deadlines; and demonstrated interpersonal and team skills are required.
VA 16-127 Full Performance Level:
1. EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, Economics, History, or Journalism is required.
2. EXPERIENCE: Five years of professional experience in media, international affairs, military, political science, economics, or history is required.
VA 16-127T – Training Level:
3. EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, Economics, History, or Journalism is required.
4. EXPERIENCE: Four years of professional experience in media, international affairs, military, political science, economics, or history is required.
5. LANGUAGE: Level IV (Fluent) English, Dari and Pashto is required.
7. JOB KNOWLEDGE: The incumbent must have strong and abiding interest in domestic and regional current affairs, knowledge of Afghanistan’s history, politics, security affairs, economics, and culture. Knowledge of Afghanistan Islamic developments is a plus.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, General
WHERE TO APPLY:
Human Resources Office, U.S. Embassy Kabul
Subject line must be: (OSE Media Analyst VA 16-127 & 16-127T) or your application may not be considered.
Applications should be submitted through e-mail to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
|More jobs in this category|
|Security Guard at SNaPP2-MAIL||Herat||31 May 2017|
|BODYGUARD UNIT SUPERVISOR (FSN-09) at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||02 Jun 2017|
|Male Supervisor at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services..||Herat||29 May 2017|
|Female Field Monitor at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Ser..||Herat||29 May 2017|
|Re-Announce Social Safeguards Officer/PMO at DABS||Kabul||23 Jun 2017|
|Program Assistant (Gender) FSN - 08 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||04 Jun 2017|
|LOCAL ASSISTANT (IMPORT/EXPORT COORDINATION) at Resolute Support||Kabul||30 May 2017|
|Program Specialist (Justice) FSN - 10 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||28 May 2017|
|General Services Clerk FSN-06 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||27 May 2017|
|Program Assistant (Justice) FSN - 9 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||28 May 2017|
|Gender Director, Technical at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Development||Kabul||31 May 2017|
|کارمند بلنگ at DABS||Wardak||31 May 2017|
|Website Designer, Marketing Manager, Finance .. at Hamkar Group||Multi Cities||30 May 2017|
|Female_Receptionist, Marketing Manager, Finan.. at Hamkar Group||Kabul||30 May 2017|
|کار زده کړه/حرفوي زده کړه at USAID Promote: Women in ..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|کارآموزی/کارآموزی حرفه ی.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern/Apprentice at USAID Promote: Women in the Economy||Kabul||16 May 2018|