OSE Media Analyst (base salary is equivalent to FSN-9) Trainee Level (base salary is equivalent to FSN-8)(5143 Views)
About U.S. Embassy
U.S. Embassy Kabul Afghanistan
OSE Media Analyst (base salary is equivalent to FSN-9) Trainee Level (base salary is equivalent to FSN-8)
|Date Posted:||19 Oct 2016||Reference:||16-127 & 16-127T|
|Closing Date:||01 Nov 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
The U.S. Mission in Kabul is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Media Analyst with Open Source Enterprise. This is an official designated position with the Open Source Enterprise (OSE). OSE employees are neither U.S. Government federal employees nor employees of the U.S. Embassy Kabul.
6. SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Proficiency in existing and familiarity with emerging Internet technologies; strong organizational skills; the ability to handle multiple tasks with short deadlines; and demonstrated interpersonal and team skills are required.
VA 16-127 Full Performance Level:
1. EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, Economics, History, or Journalism is required.
2. EXPERIENCE: Five years of professional experience in media, international affairs, military, political science, economics, or history is required.
VA 16-127T – Training Level:
3. EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, Economics, History, or Journalism is required.
4. EXPERIENCE: Four years of professional experience in media, international affairs, military, political science, economics, or history is required.
5. LANGUAGE: Level IV (Fluent) English, Dari and Pashto is required.
7. JOB KNOWLEDGE: The incumbent must have strong and abiding interest in domestic and regional current affairs, knowledge of Afghanistan’s history, politics, security affairs, economics, and culture. Knowledge of Afghanistan Islamic developments is a plus.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, General
WHERE TO APPLY:
Human Resources Office, U.S. Embassy Kabul
Subject line must be: (OSE Media Analyst VA 16-127 & 16-127T) or your application may not be considered.
Applications should be submitted through e-mail to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
|More jobs in this category|
|Grants & Communications Advisor at DACAAR||Kabul||26 Dec 2017|
|Asset and Inventory Officer Re Ad at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|
|Waiter at NETLINKS||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|
|Cook at Onyx Construction Company||Kabul||20 Dec 2017|
|Community Mobilizer at Welthungerhilfe(WHH)||Kabul||23 Dec 2017|
|Retail Pharmacies registration Officer at National Medicine and Healthcar..||Kabul||23 Dec 2017|
|Retail Pharmacies registration data entry ass.. at National Medicine and ..||Kabul||23 Dec 2017|
|Pharmaceutical companies and products data en.. at National Medicine and ..||Kabul||23 Dec 2017|
|Store Keeper at DACAAR||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|
|Cisco Expert at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||18 Dec 2017|
|کار زده کړه/حرفوي زده کړه at USAID Promote: Women in ..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|کارآموزی/کارآموزی حرفه ی.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern/Apprentice at USAID Promote: Women in the Economy||Kabul||16 May 2018|