OSE Media Analyst (base salary is equivalent to FSN-9) Trainee Level (base salary is equivalent to FSN-8)(5654 Views)
About U.S. Embassy
U.S. Embassy Kabul Afghanistan
OSE Media Analyst (base salary is equivalent to FSN-9) Trainee Level (base salary is equivalent to FSN-8)
|Date Posted:||19 Oct 2016||Reference:||16-127 & 16-127T|
|Closing Date:||01 Nov 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
The U.S. Mission in Kabul is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Media Analyst with Open Source Enterprise. This is an official designated position with the Open Source Enterprise (OSE). OSE employees are neither U.S. Government federal employees nor employees of the U.S. Embassy Kabul.
6. SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Proficiency in existing and familiarity with emerging Internet technologies; strong organizational skills; the ability to handle multiple tasks with short deadlines; and demonstrated interpersonal and team skills are required.
VA 16-127 Full Performance Level:
1. EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, Economics, History, or Journalism is required.
2. EXPERIENCE: Five years of professional experience in media, international affairs, military, political science, economics, or history is required.
VA 16-127T – Training Level:
3. EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, Economics, History, or Journalism is required.
4. EXPERIENCE: Four years of professional experience in media, international affairs, military, political science, economics, or history is required.
5. LANGUAGE: Level IV (Fluent) English, Dari and Pashto is required.
7. JOB KNOWLEDGE: The incumbent must have strong and abiding interest in domestic and regional current affairs, knowledge of Afghanistan’s history, politics, security affairs, economics, and culture. Knowledge of Afghanistan Islamic developments is a plus.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, General
WHERE TO APPLY:
Human Resources Office, U.S. Embassy Kabul
Subject line must be: (OSE Media Analyst VA 16-127 & 16-127T) or your application may not be considered.
Applications should be submitted through e-mail to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
|More jobs in this category|
|معلم خانگی at Kabul World Wide Road and Construction Company||Kabul||21 Mar 2018|
|جنراتورکار at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||05 Mar 2018|
|مسول بازار کار at Afghan Hind||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Program Assistant (Vulnerable Populations) FS.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||25 Feb 2018|
|Finance and Admin Specialist at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||02 Mar 2018|
|Policy Analyst SME at MOIA||Kabul||03 Mar 2018|
|Head of Environment and Social Management at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||04 Mar 2018|
|Data Entry Officer at NSDP | MOLSAMD||Kabul||23 Feb 2018|
|TRANSLATOR FSN-08 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||21 Feb 2018|
|کارمند تعقیب طلبات دوایر.. at DABS||Kabul||22 Feb 2018|
|Business Development Manager at IDS Afghanistan||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|کارمند تعقیب قطع لین at DABS||Kabul||22 Feb 2018|
|Interns ( General ) at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||04 Mar 2018|
|Emergency Response Officer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Developm..||Badghis||24 Feb 2018|
|Technician at Afghan Cyber ISP||Kabul||25 Feb 2018|
|Environmental Officer at ASDP/DMTVET/MOE||Kabul||25 Feb 2018|
|Editor/Proofreader at MCM Learning||Kabul||02 Mar 2018|
|کار زده کړه/حرفوي زده کړه at USAID Promote: Women in ..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|کارآموزی/کارآموزی حرفه ی.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern/Apprentice at USAID Promote: Women in the Economy||Kabul||16 May 2018|