Neurology Trainee Technician(399 Views)
About French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children
The French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children (FMIC) was founded in 2006 is a unique public-private partnership between the Governments of Afghanistan & France, a French NGO – La Chaine de L’Espoir/Enfants Afghans and the Aga Khan Development Network through the Aga Khan University Hospital. FMIC embodies a sign of hope for the medical care of children in Kabul. The Institute has risen to the challenge of charting a course towards sustainable health solutions for Afghanistan. It is the first ISO certified hospital in Afghanistan, aiming to provide compassionate, accessible, cost-effective, high quality care services to the population of Afghanistan. Currently the hospital provides 94-bedded inpatient care for Children and adults, including 16 beds for paediatric intensive care, four operation theatres, a department of radiology which includes CT-Scan and MRI capabilities, a state-of-the-art laboratory, a 24 hour pharmacy service and outpatient services for the adult population in medical and surgical specialties. FMIC now offers 17 bed adult cardiac care with a state of art cardiac catheterization laboratory. This year FMIC will also offer 52 new beds for maternal care and a 14 bed neonatal intensive care unit.
FMIC also runs a Postgraduate Medical Education and is considered a training hub for healthcare professionals. Through its eHealth programme, FMIC offers telemedicine and eLearning services to hospitals in Bamyan, Badakshan and Kandahar in Afghanistan and Khorog in Tajikistan.
FMIC is working towards expansion of its health services towards establishing a comprehensive 400 bed Academic Medical Complex in Kabul, which will serve not only the Afghan population but Central Asia as well, as a medical Center of excellence.
Perform routine procedures with quality control. Responsible to assist the senior staff members in clinical and teaching the trainee as well as junior staff members.
|Date Posted:||22 Oct 2016||Reference:||001|
|Closing Date:||26 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Health/Medical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs the daily patient workload as scheduled.
• Performs routine procedures and specialized procedures under minimal supervision.
• Works closely with the senior staff to maintain teaching files.
• Works with senior staff to maintain daily workload register(s) and procedure reports.
• Engages in continuing education by updating knowledge of technical and scientific developments in diagnostic procedures through reading and other means.
• Helps in the management of the reception area and filing copies of reports.
• Liaises with staff technologist for maintaining ISO 9001: 2008 standards.
• Carries out any other responsibilities delegated by the senior staff member(s) pertaining to the department.
• As and when assigned by the Sr. Staff members.
Should be tactful, courteous, polite and ability to communicate with people.
• Good in interpersonal skills.
• Preferably can understand, write and speak English.
• Awareness the requirement of strict confidentiality regarding patient information.
• Must be prepared to work in shift duties.
• Interest in developing career.
• Basic computer know-how is preferable.
• Preferably science graduate/ RN
• Preferably 1 year on job experience.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Health/Medical
Interested applicants should send their resume along with relevant Degree to the Human Resources Department, French Medical Institute for mothers and Children, Ali Abad behind Kabul University.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be acknowledged CVs required to be covered with Application letter and No CV will be considered without relevant Degree also please mention the vacancy number as well as the position title on subject line
|More jobs in this category|
|Specialist ICU Kunduz at Ministry of Public Health||Kunduz||07 Feb 2017|
|ICU in charge Kunduz at Ministry of Public Health||Kunduz||07 Feb 2017|
|Neurosurgery Specialist at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||07 Feb 2017|
|Internal Specialist at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||07 Feb 2017|
|Specialist Orthopaedic at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||07 Feb 2017|
|Specialist ICU Re Ad at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||31 Jan 2017|
|پروگرام آموزشی، اکمال تخ.. at French Medical Institu..||Kabul||02 Mar 2017|
|MEDICAL DOCTOR (MALE ONLY) at DK - German Medical Diagnostic Center Ltd.||Kabul||21 Mar 2017|
|Nurse (Male/Female) at DK - German Medical Diagnostic Center Ltd.||Kabul||21 Mar 2017|
|Postgraduate Medical Education Residency Prog.. at French Medical Institu..||Kabul||02 Mar 2017|
|Specialist ICU at Ministry of Public Health||Herat||30 Jan 2017|
|Family Medicine Resident (Trainee) at Hope Family Medicine Afghanistan||Kabul||26 Jan 2017|