CMS Advisor(1821 Views)
About Afghanistan Justice Sector Support Program (JSSP)
The Afghanistan Justice Sector Support Program (JSSP) is a multi-pronged effort to develop and strengthen the capacity of the Afghan criminal justice sector institutions and justice professionals. JSSP is funded by the United States Department of State/Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL). PAE is INL’s prime contractor responsible for implementing JSSP. Through capacity building, technical advice and direct assistance, JSSP helps the justice institutions and the justice professionals perform their respective roles in delivering fair and effective justice services to the citizens of Afghanistan. In addition to working with justice institutions, JSSP participates in a variety of projects designed to promote access to a fair and effective justice system.
CMS Advisor with SI-CMS Section
|Date Posted:||19 Oct 2016||Reference:||JSSP-SI-152|
|Closing Date:||26 Oct 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Adviser||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Consult with international Justice Advisors and other Afghan Legal Advisors on developing the Case Management System (CMS) project.
2. Assist in teaching, lecturing and mentoring Police Officers, prosecutors, judges and defense attorneys regarding the CMS utilization and application.
3. Ability to develop Lesson Plans for training Police Officers, prosecutors, judges and defense attorneys.
4. Assist in collecting weekly report on CMS developments.
5. Meeting the legal Practitioners on CMS issues.
6. Conducting assessments for Project implementation.
7. Conducting training need assessment.
8. Coordination JSSP with Legal and Judicial Institutions.
9. Other assignments requires from CMS management team.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
1. Ability to speak and write English, Dari and Pashtu
2. Knowledge of and work experience with MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet.
1. The Candidates must have Degree in Law from a Law Faculty or Sharia Faculty of an accredited university and at least 3 years of experience with Afghan Justice Institutions or International Organization working in the field of Rule of Law. Knowledge of Penal Law and Criminal Procedure Code is a plus. The candidate must have excellent professional appearance and good social and communication skills. Able to work as a team player and detail oriented.
Afghanistan - Farah
Bachelors Degree, Legal
Only the candidates meeting the above requirements can apply for this vacancy by submitting their resumes to PAE-JSSP-Vacancies NO later than October 26, 2016.
Note: While applying for this vacancy, kindly please mention (CMS Advisor-JSSP-SI-152) in the subject line of your email, otherwise your application will NOT be considered for the evaluation.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!