Senior Architect/Civil engineer(1077 Views)
About Ashyana Architecture & Engineering Co
Ashyana Architecture & Engineering Co is Consulting and Construction company working and Engineering fields
|Date Posted:||08 Nov 2016||Reference:||001AAE|
|Closing Date:||15 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Architecture||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||20000 to 30000 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||8 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Review the production of architectural plans, specifications in construction documents and drawings that address the basic design elements of a project.
• Possess strong hand and advanced CAD drafting skills.
• Proficiency in 3D Modeling software such as 3D Studio Max.
• Advanced knowledge of architectural building systems.
• Strong concept designer with project design/running experience at national level in relevant sectors.
• Designing a building that meets applicable codes and standards IBC.
• Review and supervise the building systems that employ construction techniques that are technically complete and correct within the established design parameters.
• Provide and maintain high standards of design, specification, construction and contract management.
• Assist the Team Leader in the management of design projects from briefing to completion.
• Prepare and check drawings and specifications for schemes for accuracy and compliance with appropriate current standards.
• Allocate work to a project team and take day to day responsibility for the direction of the team as nominated by the Team Leader.
• Prepare 3D design using 3d Max with high rendering resolution.
• Regularly visit the site that the work is according to drawings.
• Undertake any other activities and program as specified by the project manager.
• Bachelor degree in Architecture/Civil Engineer.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD & 3D Max .
• 8+ years of experience as a designer on technically complex projects.
• Experience with 3D modeling
Afghanistan - Kabul
The candidate should submit CV and sample of work to the
Tell: +93(0) 799 423 825
|More jobs in this category|
|3D Designer at Kabul World Wide Road and Construction Company||Kabul||19 Feb 2017|