Ditital Marketing Officer(1275 Views)
About Azizi Bank
Azizi Bank is a commercial bank set up in Afghanistan in terms of the licensing policy of Da Afghanistan Bank, the Central Bank of the country. The Bank was granted a license in June 2006 and commenced operations from the same date. Now it is the first largest Bank in Afghanistan, The bank today has 76 branches + 9 Extension Counters across the length and breadth of Afghanistan, playing a pioneering role in development of the banking culture in the country. (Visit: www.azizibank.com) & having a 100% Subsidiary Bank (Bakhtar Bank) with 62 branches. Visit: (www.bakhtarbank.com).
|Date Posted:||09 Nov 2016||Reference:||007AZIZI|
|Closing Date:||09 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensures Bank’s Management guidelines and policies are followed
• Assists the Marketing Department in the performance of its daily functions
• Work on database of VIPs, Big Corporates, NGOs on sending weekly SMS/Emails on the facilities provided by the bank and its various offerings
• Work closely with IT on the procurement of data
• Work with external companies on the procurement of such database. ( Afghanistan Yellow Pages)
• Work with branches on the marketing collaterals and as per instructions of Dy. CMO
• Assist on campaign activities with potential branches
• Maintains cordial relationship with existing personnel and other contacts.
• Work closely with the Production House on media related activities
• Maintains the database and other records and correspondence within the department.
• Work on assignments delegated by the Dy. CMO
• Responsible for active brand promotion of the Bank.
• Any other work allocated by Head Marketing & Corporate Communications / Dy. CMO/ Dy. CEO/CEO.
• Any other work allocated by Branch Manager
• Bachelor Degree in related area. Relevant Professional training or certification is desirable.
• At least 4 Years progressive experiences for the lower related position.
Well familiar with all the usage digital systems that are required for the smote running of the above position.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Respected Applicants are kindly requested to prepare a comprehensive cover letter indicated the key attractive points that imply to skills and competencies for the position. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume that is well prepared. Please use the below email account to for submission of your CV for the above position.
. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.
|More jobs in this category|
|Sales Supervisor at Habib Gulzar Non - Alcoholic Beverages Limited||Kandahar||15 Aug 2017|
|Maternal Health Products Officer at Afghan Social Marketing Organization ..||Kabul||10 Aug 2017|
|Female Promotion Agent at Afghan Social Marketing Organization (ASMO)||Kabul||10 Aug 2017|
|Child Health Products Officer at Afghan Social Marketing Organization (AS..||Kabul||10 Aug 2017|
|Coordinator – Consumer Segment at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Jul 2017|
|Sales Manager at Aeroparcel, Inc.||Kabul||07 Aug 2017|
|Sales Associate فروشنده at Tarawat Ltd||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Customer Care Officer at Muslim English Language Programme||Kabul||05 Aug 2017|
|فروشنده/sales reps at J&Z Ltd||Multi Cities||01 Aug 2017|