Chief Compliance Officer(1268 Views)
About Azizi Bank
Azizi Bank is a commercial bank set up in Afghanistan in terms of the licensing policy of Da Afghanistan Bank, the Central Bank of the country. The Bank was granted a license in June 2006 and commenced operations from the same date. Now it is the first largest Bank in Afghanistan, The bank today has 76 branches + 9 Extension Counters across the length and breadth of Afghanistan, playing a pioneering role in development of the banking culture in the country. (Visit: www.azizibank.com) & having a 100% Subsidiary Bank (Bakhtar Bank) with 62 branches. Visit: (www.bakhtarbank.com).
The Chief Compliance Officer is responsible for all Compliance related matters in the Bank; such as Compliance/ AML/ KYC etc…. The incumbent has a strategic role for the overall technical and strategic matters and will have a senior role for the leadership of the Bank.
|Date Posted:||12 Nov 2016||Reference:||HRD/ AMLC/ AZB/ 001|
|Closing Date:||12 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• The Chief Compliance Officer who is independent in reporting functionally to Board of Supervisors and administratively to CEO is primarily responsible for overseeing and managing Compliance within the Bank ensuring that the Bank and its employees are complying with Regularity requirements, with internal and procedures.
• The CCO has to provide reasonable assurance to Senior Management and the Board of Supervisors that there are effective and efficient policies and procedure in place, well understood and respected by all employees for their compliance in letter and spirit. The incumbent will keep close liaison with the Audit Committee of the BoS and present Compliance report regularly.
• The Duties of Chief Compliance Officer interalia include.
• Developing the Annual compliance work plan of the Bank
• Providing guidance to the BoS, Senior Management, staff and employees on compliance
• Develop policies and programs that encourage managers and employees to report suspected fraud and other anomalies without fear of retaliation.
• Developing a multifaceted educational and training program that focuses on the elements of compliance program of Central Bank, and other global regulatory agencies
• Responding to Government investigations and queries as the principal point of contact
• Any other work allocated by Dy. CEO/CEO
Managerial and Leadership Skills:
• A strong background in Management and employees’ supervision and leading diversify culture in the field of Operation.
Well familiar with all the usage digital systems that are required for the smote running of the above position.
• MBA/Relevant degree with specialization in Management/International Certification like CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer) will be an added advantage.
• At least 5-7 Years progressive experiences for the said position with the senior role
• 5 Years experiences within a senior levels in Management and Managerial leadership
Afghanistan - Kabul
Respected Applicants are kindly requested to prepare a comprehensive cover letter indicated the key attractive points that imply to skills and competencies for the position. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume that is well prepared. (Please attach your recent photo and mention in your CV exact dates/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and (Year). Please use the below email account to for submission of your CV for the above position. deputy.
+ (0)93 797 99 99 78. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further recruitment process.
|More jobs in this category|
|Branch Manager at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Mar 2017|
|Officer Compliance (KYC) at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||31 Mar 2017|
|Audit Committee Member at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||01 Apr 2017|
|Deputy Branch Manager at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Nangarhar||28 Mar 2017|
|Teller (Cashier) at Afghanistan Commercial bank||Kabul||23 Mar 2017|
|Teller (Cashier) at Afghanistan Commercial bank||Kandahar||23 Mar 2017|
|Customer Service Officer at Afghanistan Commercial bank||Kabul||23 Mar 2017|
|Customer Service Officer at Afghanistan Commercial bank||Kandahar||23 Mar 2017|
|Branch Operations Manager at Afghanistan Commercial bank||Kabul||23 Mar 2017|
|Branch Manager at Afghanistan Commercial bank||Kabul||23 Mar 2017|
|General Branch Manager at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Jawzjan||23 Mar 2017|
|IT Western Union Assistant at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Logar||23 Mar 2017|
|IT Western Union Assistant at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Jawzjan||23 Mar 2017|
|Shariah Board at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||04 Apr 2017|
|Finance Officer at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||01 Apr 2017|
|Graphic Designer at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||30 Mar 2017|
|Call for CV- Credit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Feb 2018|