Customer Services Officer(2597 Views)
About Vision Financial Services
Vision Financial Services (VFS) is a financial services company offering large number of financial services in the country.
- direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- manage customers' accounts
- keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- communicate and coordinate with internal departments
|Date Posted:||15 Nov 2016||Reference:||VFS/VA/2016/010|
|Closing Date:||20 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||10||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Operation||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. process orders, forms, applications and requests
2. direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
3. manage customers' accounts
4. keep records of customer interactions and transactions
5. prepare and distribute customer activity reports
6. communicate and coordinate with internal departments
7. follow up on customer interactions
8. provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
9. define and communicate customer service standards.
10. Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
11. Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
12. Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
13. Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
14. Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
15. Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
16. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
17. Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
18. deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
19. respond promptly to customer inquiries
20. handle and resolve customer complaints
21. provide pricing and delivery information
22. set up new customer accounts
23. process orders, forms, applications and requests
24. direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
25. manage customers' accounts
26. keep records of customer interactions and transactions
27. prepare and distribute customer activity reports
28. communicate and coordinate with internal departments
29. follow up on customer interactions
30. provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
31. define and communicate customer service standards
32. review customer complaints
33. track customer complaint resolution
34. handle complex and escalated customer service issues
35. assist customers where possible
36. provide answers to product and payment-related queries
37. accurately process sales using cash registers, scanners or equipment
38. process payments according to company procedure
39. issue receipts for payments received
40. accurately calculate discounts and special offers
41. stay up to date on all promotions and special offers
42. issue refunds and credits
43. balance sales and receipts according to company procedure
44. maintain accurate records of transactions
45. Maintain a neat, tidy and orderly work area.
46. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the Management.
• Ability to effectively write daily correspondence, reports, maintain documentation, and complete required forms.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Afghan local languages as well as computer literacy.
• Disciplined, honest and hard-worker.
• Bachelor's degree in business finance, economics, or accounting.
• 3+ years of experience in Customer Service field.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Management
Interested candidates may send their application letter, resume and recent picture electronically to the below mentioned email.
Kindly mention the job title in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test and interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Event Manager at Karwan University||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|Cleaner (Female) at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||25 Nov 2017|
|محافظ at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Corporation (AU..||Kabul||22 Nov 2017|
|جنراتور کار at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Corp..||Kabul||22 Nov 2017|
|میتر خوان at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Corporat..||Kabul||22 Nov 2017|
|Project Liaison Coordinator at GTR Group||Kabul||27 Nov 2017|