Relationship Manager(1341 Views)
About Vision Financial Services
- Vision Financial Services (VFS) is a financial services company, offering large number of financial services in the country.
Relationship Manager is responsible for driving the business to business sales for the company; key responsibilities include establishing networking contacts in order to optimise business. Excellent product knowledge is required in order to achieve goals and targets in increasing sales.
|Date Posted:||16 Nov 2016||Reference:||VFS/VA/2016/011|
|Closing Date:||20 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||20||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Public Relations||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Engage in all Business to Business Sales activities and be an ambassador for the company – this role will be active on sales accounts and will be an active volume producer
• Research new market opportunities
• Map out potential customers & competitors
• Demonstrate an executive presence with clients in order to engage in business effectively
• Build extensive networks in order to generate sales volumes
• Maintain expert product knowledge in order to meet all client needs
• Generate new business leads
• Contact and qualify leads
• Contact and conduct initial follow-ups on sales prospects
• Provide status reports to management on overall sales and activities
• Set up and coordinate client meetings and conferences
• Update all sales activity in company CRM on timely basis.
• Assist and Mentor Sales Executives
• Actively follow and promote all safety and security policies and ensure that fellow employees and visitors are doing the same so as to ensure a safe and secure workplace for all.
• Other job duties, as directed.
• Experience working in an Online Trading/Brokerage environment is preferred
• Track record of generating solid sales volumes to retail and HNW clients
• Excellent communication skills in Afghan local languages.
• Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
• 3+ years’ experience in a Sales Position.
• Solid and international employment history.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
Interested candidates may send their application, recume and recent picture electronically to the below mentioned email.
Please mentioned Job Title at the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted employees will be invited for the interview and test.
|More jobs in this category|
|Public Relation Expert at Office of the Economic Advisor to the President..||Kabul||29 Mar 2017|