Corporate Sales Manager(1830 Views)
About Vision Financial Services
- Vision Financial Services (VFS) is a financial services company, offering large number of financial services in the country.
Sales Manager is responsible for driving the sales of the company’s products and services in all its chosen lines of business (Forex, Commodities, Options and Futures).
Focusing on the Afghani market, Direct Sales will need to actively generate new business leads, and convert incoming leads into actively trading clients with funds on deposit.
As part of the Direct Sales Team, he/she will be responsible for helping to drive volume and sales on the platform during every trading day.
|Date Posted:||16 Nov 2016||Reference:||VFS/VA/2016/012|
|Closing Date:||20 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||10||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Engage in all sales activities and be an ambassador for the company – this person will be active on sales accounts and will be an active volume producer
• Research new market opportunities
• Map out potential customers & competitors
• Generate new business leads
• Contact and qualify leads
• Contact and conduct initial follow-ups on sales prospects
• Provide status reports to management on overall sales and activities
• Set up and coordinate client meetings and conferences
• Update all sales activity in company CRM on timely basis.
• Actively follow and promote all safety and security policies and ensure that fellow employees and visitors are doing the same so as to ensure a safe and secure workplace for all.
• Other job duties, as directed.
• Experience working in an Online Trading/Brokerage environment is preferred
• Track record of generating solid sales volumes to retail and HNW clients
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Bachelor Degree or Equivalent.
• 3+ years’ experience in a Sales Position.
• Solid and international employment history
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
Interested candidates may send their application, resume and recent picture electronically to the below mentioned email.
Please mention Job Title at the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview and test.
|More jobs in this category|
|Marketing Officer at Boustan-E-Sabz Agriculture Company||Kabul||30 Mar 2018|
|Sales Officer at Boustan-E-Sabz Agriculture Company||Kabul||30 Mar 2018|
|Chief Marketing & Business Development Office.. at Exchangerzone||Kabul||29 Mar 2018|
|Sales Supervisor - مدیر فروشات at Pamircyclet group of companie..||Kabul||30 Apr 2018|
|Senior Marketing Officer at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||26 Mar 2018|
|Production and Sales Manager (Re-advertised) at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||26 Mar 2018|
|Manager - EBU Business Solutions Marketing at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||16 Apr 2018|
|Marketing Manager at Big Bear Company||Kabul||21 Mar 2018|
|Sales and Marketing officer at Afghan Cyber ISP and ICT Company||Kabul||20 Mar 2018|
|Telesales Officer at Elite Capital Investment||Kabul||24 Mar 2018|
|Sales Manager at Insta Telecom||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Sales Officer at Yama Ramin Media Production||Kabul||21 Mar 2018|