Corporate Sales Manager(1031 Views)
About Vision Financial Services
- Vision Financial Services (VFS) is financial services company offering large number of financial services in the country.
Sales Manager is responsible for driving the sales of the company’s products and services in all its chosen lines of business (Forex, Commodities, Options and Futures).
Focusing on the Afghani market, Direct Sales will need to actively generate new business leads, and convert incoming leads into actively trading clients with funds on deposit.
As part of the Direct Sales Team, he/she will be responsible for helping to drive volume and sales on the platform during every trading day.
|Date Posted:||17 Nov 2016||Reference:||VFS/VA/2016/014|
|Closing Date:||20 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||10||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Engage in all sales activities and be an ambassador for the company – this person will be active on sales accounts and will be an active volume producer
• Research new market opportunities
• Map out potential customers & competitors
• Generate new business leads
• Contact and qualify leads
• Contact and conduct initial follow-ups on sales prospects
• Provide status reports to management on overall sales and activities
• Set up and coordinate client meetings and conferences
• Update all sales activity in company CRM on timely basis.
• Actively follow and promote all safety and security policies and ensure that fellow employees and visitors are doing the same so as to ensure a safe and secure workplace for all.
• Other job duties, as directed.
• Experience working in an Online Trading/Brokerage environment is preferred.
• Track record of generating solid sales volumes to retail and HNW clients.
• Excellent communication skills in Afghan local languages.
• Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
• 3+ years’ experience in a Sales Position.
• Solid and international employment history
Afghanistan - Kandahar
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
Interested candidates may send their application letter, CV and recent picture electronically to the below mentioned email.
Please mentioned Job Title at the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview and test.
|More jobs in this category|
|Marketing Officer at Kabul World Wide Road and Construction Company||Kabul||25 Mar 2017|
|Employers Relationship Officer at Jobs.af||Kabul||01 Mar 2017|
|Marketing Manager at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||26 Feb 2017|
|مسئول فروشات at Rashtin Trading FZC||Kabul||05 Mar 2017|
|Sales Manager at RANA Technologies||Kabul||28 Feb 2017|
|Marketing Manager at RANA Technologies||Kabul||28 Feb 2017|
|Sales Officer at Unique Atlantic Telecommunication LTD||Kabul||28 Feb 2017|
|Sales & Marketing Assistant at TAKTAZ TECHNOLOGIES||Kabul||08 Mar 2017|
|Sales & Marketing Officer at Gega Light ICT Solutions Company||Kabul||10 Mar 2017|