Security Guard(1028 Views)
About Muslim English Language Programme
MELP Established in 2004 to address Afghanistanâ€™s Education & Job future challenges, the mission of MELP has grown to promote a dynamic and capable civil society as a means to solving Afghanistanâ€™s challenges from a grass roots level and by combining local know-how with global innovation. To prepare them taking part in Political, official, economic and social events and preparing proposals for NGOs and Construction companies etc and also to implement the approved projects after discussion with foreing clients in English as a Translator.
MELP seeks to be self sustainable, striving to create and manage projects which generate own incomes and reduce dependence on donors. MELP believes in creativity as the engine of change for Afghanistan. MELP teaching environment aims to be dynamic and professional. Great attention and care is given to providing a quality, positive and professional teaching environment to all staff. The dignity of the staff is of utmost concern for the organization as is their professional development. To date, great attention and investment has been given to professional and organizational capacity building, made possible in large extent.
|Date Posted:||17 Nov 2016||Reference:||001MUSLIM|
|Closing Date:||30 Nov 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Security/Safety||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensures the security and control at gate/Entrance
• Ensures the security and safety of Institute's assets.
• Prevents unauthorized access, perimeter incursions and surveillance activities against Muslim English Language Institute.
• Checks visitors / students entering the premises.
• Monitors and authorizes entrance and departure of employees and students.
• Patrols and maintains security of the office premises and grounds on a frequent but irregular basis.
• Take immediate action in the event of an incident or intrusion: calls security services for immediate assistance.
• Records all visitors in the logbook – those entering and departing MELI premises.
• Ensure visitors/students do not wander around MELI premises.
• Briefs replacement about their routine and significant incidents.
• Fulfilling any other related tasks that may be assigned by supervisor.
• Strong and healthy. Age should be between 20 and 35.
• At least basic education, graduated from 12 grade are preferred.
• Communication skill Dari / Pashtu. Skill in English would be plus point.
• At least 1-2 years working experience in relevant field. Having military background would be preferable
• Must be honest, well-mannered and neat in appearance.
• Ability to remain focused under pressure.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Please email a cover letter concisely stating all your qualifications and experience along with your CV clearly indicating your qualifications and experiences pertaining to the position. Specify the position you are applying for and the names and contact information of 3 references and email to the mentioned email address.
Note: Please mention the Reference number and name of the position in your cover letter and e-mail subject line; otherwise the application will not be accepted.
Number : 0711116767
|More jobs in this category|
|Security Guard at French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children||Kabul||27 Jul 2017|
|ASSISTANT LOCAL GUARD COORDINATOR (SECURITY A.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||26 Jul 2017|
|Security Sector Reform Advisor at National Security Council||Kabul||21 Jul 2017|
|psu-hr-nsc-003-120717 at National Security Council||Kabul||21 Jul 2017|
|Security Guard at DABS||Kabul||11 Aug 2017|
|Re-Announce Security Camera Man at DABS||Kabul||11 Aug 2017|
|Re-Announce Security Guards Supervisor at DABS||Kabul||11 Aug 2017|
|Guard/Cleaner at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services f..||Herat||25 Jul 2017|
|Security Guard at Afghanaid||Multi Cities||23 Jul 2017|