About Afghanistan Faiz Satellite Communications AFSAT
Afghanistan Faiz Satellite Communication (AFSAT) is Non-Religious, Non-Political, and Non-Government related profit Company created on 08 March 2007 by Merging of Faiz Internet Company which was present in Afghanistan for last five years since 2002 Faiz Internet Company changed its Name to AFSAT on 08th March 2007.
AFSAT is working in the fields of Communication services provided by AFSAT are Internet connectivity VIA Satellite, Wireless, Computer parts sales and Maintenance it support or other means. AFSAT is also working in the fields of IT, Networking and other services closely related to the Communication Business.
Knowledge of preparing quotations estimate and proposal as per the customer request. Fixing appointment with customer, market Commercial awareness and customer need analysis.
|Date Posted:||19 Nov 2016||Reference:||AFSAT/VA/60|
|Closing Date:||30 Nov 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible to visit the target potential customer as advised by top management.
2. Measuring success.
3. Marking customer focused decisions.
4. Provide daily activity reports to manager.
5. Other duties as many arise from time to time and as may be assigned to the employee.
6. build market position by location, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships,
7. Understanding current and potential customers through combinations of telephone and in-person cold calls, networking and referrals to obtain opportunities.
8. identifying new business opportunities
9. submitting the proposals quotations for internet services
10. submit pricing and pre-qualification request reflecting consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share
11. Any other task assigned by the Sales and Marketing Manager.
Computer Skills (MS Office, Internet and Outlook)
1. High school diploma. Advanced degree preferred
2. At least 1 Year of Experience in field of Sales and Marketing (Experienced applicants in ISP Industry will be given priority).
3. Computer Skills (MS Office, Internet and Outlook)
4. Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
5. Able to communicate in Dari, Pashto & English fluently.
Afghanistan - Kabul
High School, Sales/Marketing
Interested Afghan National candidate are invited to submit their update resumes along with applications quoting the job Title in the subject line of application to
AFSAT Office Kabul Afghanistan no later than 30 November 2016, candidates who have access to the Internet can drop their applications to:
Contact Numbers: 0799 373 642
House # 111, Street # 02,
Opposite to Embassy of Spain,
Sherpoor Kabul – Afghanistan,
|More jobs in this category|
|Marketing Officer at CARD-F||Kandahar||30 Jan 2018|
|Sales Manager at Himaliya ( Personal Care)||Kabul||05 Feb 2018|
|Marketing officer at Skytravellers.com - Sky Travels||Multi Cities||02 Feb 2018|
|Sales Officer at Network Zone Solution Provider Ltd||Kabul||13 Feb 2018|
|Digital Marketing Manager at Ace Hardware||Kabul||13 Feb 2018|
|Store Manager at Ace Hardware||Kabul||13 Feb 2018|
|Paint Manager at Ace Hardware||Kabul||13 Feb 2018|
|Head of Commercial at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||22 Jan 2018|
|Sales Manager at J&Z Ltd||Kabul||25 Jan 2018|
|Internal Female Marketer at Muslim English Language Programme||Kabul||02 Feb 2018|
|Product Marketing Officer at AIT||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Marketing Manager at Galaxypharma Company||Multi Cities||31 Jan 2018|
|Marketing Manager at CADD Centre Afghanistan||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|