Tax and Finance Advisor(1518 Views)
About STAICHA Consultancy
STAICHA Consultancy has started operations in Afghanistan on 2006 after it was officially registered with Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA) on and with other respective authorities of the Afghanistan Government on 2008 and it is a private firm with 100% shares owned by Afghan partners. The company has been licensed to carry on the business of taxation and financial services.
We offer clients a wide range of corporate and ancillary services to meet their individual needs. STAICHA Consultancy provides clients in relation to financial services (accountant and inventory system, taxation matters and custom clearance) such as tax problem cases and clearance, providing legal services and consultancy in the banking and finance, corporate and commercial, litigation and arbitration sectors. We are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality legal advice and we have necessary infrastructure and expertise to deal with complicated issues of tax regime.
We have settled tax debt for few cents to a dollars and have saved our clients huge sum of money. STAICHA Consultancy is premeditated to facilitate clients with the most cost-effective business strategies within Afghanistan’s competitive and growing business environment. You can expect dependable tax advice, as well as a full range of tax clearance services. We are experienced in dealing and getting the best possible results. We do not contract outside in order to maintain privacy. Our fees are very compatible with the market.
STAICHA Consultancy focus is to increase a client’s income by recovering previous years of over payments and to save your money by reducing future expenditures. Knowledge of specific tax issues allows for a focused review and quick results without disruption to your day to day operations. Although we are small firm catering to small and medium size business owners, we service a wide variety of clients in diverse industries.
Tax and financial advisor to the clients and handling all tax issues with MOF ,LTO ,MTO, STO ) , licensing departments and other government related departments.
|Date Posted:||19 Nov 2016||Reference:||001|
|Closing Date:||30 Nov 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Consultant||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1- Tax advising to the clients as per income tax law and taxation procedure of Afghanistan.
2. Financial advising to the clients as per financial role and regulation.
3.Controlling and advising financial data of clients and advising for filling record.
4. Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
5. Processing and follow up tax filling of the clients with tax department of Afghanistan.
6. Handling licensing issues of the clients with licensing departments.
7. Updating clients by email and meetings regular bases as per updating in income tax law and taxation procedure of Afghanistan.
8. Filling monthly ,quarterly and annual taxation file of clients to tax department of Afghanistan.
9.Calculating Monthly salary tax, Rent tax, Withholding tax and any other monthly tax of clients as per income tax law.
10.Calculating Quarterly BRT tax of clients on time as per income tax law of Afghanistan.
11.Calculating annual income tax of clients as per income tax law of Afghanistan.
12. Managing financial software (Quick Books).
13. Any other job responsibilities that will be assigned by President of the Company / CEO.
• All kind of Tax calculation as per the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
•Ability of processing tax in related department .
•Ability of handling licenses issues with related department.
• Strong written and fluent verbal communication skills in Dari, Pashto, and English
• Financial software (Quick Books).
• Computer skills in Office (Word, Excel, outlook mailing).
• Strong interpersonal skills to assist and communicate with staff.
• Proficiency in finance and accounting applications
• Strong analytical, coordination and reporting skills.
• Ability of teamwork
•Must have Minimum of Five (3) years of experience in any international or local company at the department of finance.
• BBA, Accounting or any other reverent degree is required Education:
Afghanistan - Kabul
Qualified candidates should submit their CV and cover letter, Please include the name of position & Vacancy no in the subject line as (STAICHA 001 / Tax Advisor), and only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Finance officer at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|
|عضو مدیریت خزائین at DABS/KBD||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|مدیریت خزاین at DABS||Herat||24 Jan 2018|
|Data Entry Clerk at Kabul Municipality||Kabul||21 Jan 2018|
|Tax & Customs Officer at Aeroparcel, Inc.||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|
|Tax Specialist at Emerging Consulting LLC||Kabul||20 Mar 2018|
|Exams Finance Officer at British Council Afghanistan||Kabul||23 Jan 2018|
|Finance Manager/Officer at trust construction company||Multi Cities||25 Jan 2018|
|Finance Officer at DABS||Kabul||21 Jan 2018|
|Financial Management Specialist at Ghani Consultancy Services||Kabul||21 Jan 2018|
|Tax Specialist and Accountant at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Sr. Finance Manager at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||21 Jan 2018|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|