FEMALE MEDICAL DOCTOR(510 Views)
About Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Doctors Without Borders) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural or man-made disasters to populations in danger in more than 70 countries.
In this context, MSF is recruiting 1 Female Medical Doctor for a post and to reinforce its pool of replacement.
|Date Posted:||19 Nov 2016||Reference:||159|
|Closing Date:||01 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Health/Medical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||50235 to 0 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
- Responsible to visit, Diagnose, Treat & admit maternal patient in maternity
- Responsible to visit maternal patient admitted in IPD ward
- Responsible to perform consultations in the ANC/PNC OPD clinic
- Ensure good documentation of the patient clinical findings, vital signs monitoring and treatments
- To attend actively in different educational programs (internal Trainings) either outside or inside the hospital
- To counsel and advise about relevant health problems of patients, and to provide necessary and important preventive and promoting information about health
- To do other relevant tasks given by Medical Focal Point of hospital depending to her duty
- Be ready to be called in to participate in mass casualty plan, if conditions allow it
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES
- Essential: Medical Doctor Diploma registered with Afghan Ministry of Health.
- Pashtu, Dari and English language skills (speaking, reading and writing)
- Willingness to work during day- and nightshifts, and during the weekend
- Working experience in a similar position with demonstrable Obstetrics/Gynecology skills
WORKING HOURS AND SALARY
- The staff will be under MSF contract and work according to roster on day & night shift (40H per week)
- The gross salary for this position is 50,235 AFN (non-negotiable)
- For staff recruited outside of Helmand Province MSF a relocation package is offered including accommodation allowance (10,000 AFN a month) and transportation reimbursement
Afghanistan - Helmand
The interested candidates should submit their applications before Thursday the 1st of December at 1 pm with the CV, motivation letter, including references details and with supporting documents (certificates, diplomas etc.) to Médecins Sans Frontières, Administration department Helmand project via:
- In a sealed envelope at Bost Hospital, main entrance, Application box
The reference Female Medical Doctor must be stated in the application to be valid. If you do not clearly state the position for which you are applying & attach the required diploma & other supporting documents, your application may not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MSF does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. All applications are free for all candidates and no one should require any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. May the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to MSF Administration through the recruitment contact.
|More jobs in this category|
|داکتر) متخصص) آنکولوژی دا.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||22 Feb 2017|
|نرس آنکولوژی at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||22 Feb 2017|
|Post Marketing Surveillance Advisor Re Ad at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||22 Feb 2017|
|Medical Officer ( Blood Bank ) at French Medical Institute for Mothers an..||Kabul||15 Mar 2017|
|پروگرام آموزشی، اکمال تخ.. at French Medical Institu..||Kabul||02 Mar 2017|
|MEDICAL DOCTOR (MALE ONLY) at DK - German Medical Diagnostic Center Ltd.||Kabul||21 Mar 2017|
|Nurse (Male/Female) at DK - German Medical Diagnostic Center Ltd.||Kabul||21 Mar 2017|
|Postgraduate Medical Education Residency Prog.. at French Medical Institu..||Kabul||02 Mar 2017|