About Afghanistan Faiz Satellite Communications AFSAT
Afghanistan Faiz Satellite Communication (AFSAT) is Non-Religious, Non-Political, and Non-Government related profit Company created on 08 March 2007 by Merging of Faiz Internet Company which was present in Afghanistan for last five years since 2002 Faiz Internet Company changed its Name to AFSAT on 08th March 2007.
AFSAT is working in the fields of Communication services provided by AFSAT are Internet connectivity VIA Satellite, Wireless, Computer parts sales and Maintenance it support or other means. AFSAT is also working in the fields of IT, Networking and other services closely related to the Communication Business.
Under the direct supervision and in close coordination with the Support Manager Helpdesk Support Officer is responsible to provide first line support for the customers, handling incoming calls and emails, assigning and managing emails.
|Date Posted:||19 Nov 2016||Reference:||AFSAT/VA/61|
|Closing Date:||10 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
• Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone or email.
• Helpdesk working primarily with the Customers and providers Support Team.
• Communicate effectively with Customers.
• giving activity reports to support Manager
• Any other task assigned by the Technical Manager.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
1. Must be Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
2. Must possess excellent English speaking and writing abilities.
3. Possess a high level of professionalism and strong level of customer services.
4. Be able to create good relations with colleagues and clients.
5. Must have good organizational skills.
6. Must handle and manage multiple tasks.
7. Must be flexible with working hours.
1. High school diploma. Bachelor degree preferred
2. At least over 3 Years of Experience in this field
3. Strong organizational and analytical and interpersonal skills.
4. Able to communicate fluently in Dari, Pashto & English.
Afghanistan - Kabul
High School, Education
Interested candidates may send their application, resume to the below mentioned email.
Please mentioned the vacancy number and Job Title at the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted employees will be invited for the interview and test.
Contact Numbers: 0799 373 642
|More jobs in this category|
|Programmer at MOIA||Kabul||10 May 2017|
|Database Officer ( ID CARD) at MOIA||Kabul||10 May 2017|
|Database Officer ( CORIMS) at MOIA||Kabul||10 May 2017|
|Database Officer ( AHRIMS) at MOIA||Kabul||10 May 2017|
|Database General Manager ( ID CARD ) at MOIA||Kabul||10 May 2017|
|Database General Manager ( CORIMS) at MOIA||Kabul||10 May 2017|
|Project Manager at GTR Group||Kabul||10 May 2017|
|SQL Database Analyst at Afghanistan Broadcasting System (Oqaab)||Kabul||30 May 2017|
|Network Administrator at Global Technology||Kabul||10 May 2017|
|Database Developer at UN-Habitat||Kabul||30 Apr 2017|
|IT Assistant at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||30 Apr 2017|
|Web MIS – GIS Developer/ Officer at DACAAR||Kabul||08 May 2017|
|System Audit/IT Audit at Azizi Bank||Kabul||08 May 2017|
|ICT Officer at TAKTAZ TECHNOLOGIES||Kabul||31 May 2017|
|Marketing manager at Gega Light ICT Solutions Company||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|IT Manager at Abdul Ahad Khadim Construction Company ( A.A.K.C.C)||Multi Cities||21 Jun 2017|
|I.T. Markeing & Sales Manager at BLUE DATA||Kabul||31 May 2017|
|IT Officer at Middle East International Service Contractors Consultancy||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2017|