About Afghanistan Faiz Satellite Communications AFSAT
Afghanistan Faiz Satellite Communication (AFSAT) is Non-Religious, Non-Political, and Non-Government related profit Company created on 08 March 2007 by Merging of Faiz Internet Company which was present in Afghanistan for last five years since 2002 Faiz Internet Company changed its Name to AFSAT on 08th March 2007.
AFSAT is working in the fields of Communication services provided by AFSAT are Internet connectivity VIA Satellite, Wireless, Computer parts sales and Maintenance it support or other means. AFSAT is also working in the fields of IT, Networking and other services closely related to the Communication Business.
Under the direct supervision and in close coordination with the Support Manager Helpdesk Support Officer is responsible to provide first line support for the customers, handling incoming calls and emails, assigning and managing emails.
|Date Posted:||19 Nov 2016||Reference:||AFSAT/VA/61|
|Closing Date:||10 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
• Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone or email.
• Helpdesk working primarily with the Customers and providers Support Team.
• Communicate effectively with Customers.
• giving activity reports to support Manager
• Any other task assigned by the Technical Manager.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
1. Must be Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
2. Must possess excellent English speaking and writing abilities.
3. Possess a high level of professionalism and strong level of customer services.
4. Be able to create good relations with colleagues and clients.
5. Must have good organizational skills.
6. Must handle and manage multiple tasks.
7. Must be flexible with working hours.
1. High school diploma. Bachelor degree preferred
2. At least over 3 Years of Experience in this field
3. Strong organizational and analytical and interpersonal skills.
4. Able to communicate fluently in Dari, Pashto & English.
Afghanistan - Kabul
High School, Education
Interested candidates may send their application, resume to the below mentioned email.
Please mentioned the vacancy number and Job Title at the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted employees will be invited for the interview and test.
Contact Numbers: 0799 373 642
|More jobs in this category|
|Helpdesk Operators at NETLINKS/Jobs.af||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|Head of telecommunications unit at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|Senior Financial Management at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|Technical IT (E-Gov) Specialist at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|IT Officer at Universal Eagle Tracking Co||Kabul||25 Nov 2017|
|(کارشناس ارشد (انکشاف سیس.. at ACD||Kabul||28 Nov 2017|
|Information Technology Manager (IT Manager) at American University of Afg..||Kabul||28 Nov 2017|
|ICDL/Computer literacy Instructor at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||27 Nov 2017|
|PDI IT Unit Assistant and Instructor at American University of Afghanista..||Kabul||27 Nov 2017|
|IT Services Manager at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||27 Nov 2017|
|IT Workshop Assistant (Bakhtar Bank Head Offi.. at Bakhtar Bank||Kabul||26 Nov 2017|
|Workshop Engineer (Bakhtar Bank Head Office) at Bakhtar Bank||Kabul||25 Nov 2017|
|Aptech Afghanistan require Windows Server and.. at ARIF AZIM CO. LTD.||Kabul||28 Nov 2017|
|تکنیشن کمره امنیتی CCTV came.. at East Power Engineering..||Kabul||30 Dec 2017|