Provincial Finance Officer(1107 Views)
About Ministry of Education (MoE)
Ministry of education has the outstanding rank among governmental organization of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, in order to render 65% services for the public. Ministry of Education, for the achieving of its valuable goals and Objectives, would like to recruit employees through open competition and merit based selection, consequently to enhance the capacity of civil servants, develop the current governmental management systems, and play the effective professional role in the administrative environment.
|Date Posted:||20 Nov 2016||Reference:||MoE/EQUIP/Finance/005|
|Closing Date:||30 Nov 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of Finance Officers will include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Finance units in maintaining financial records and monitoring systems to Record and reconcile expenditure, balances, payments, statements and other day to Day transactions and reports.
- Assist in ensuring that all financial management components of projects are Implemented according to donor and government’s finance and expenditure Management law and regulations
- Assist the finance units in preparing financial reports for the MoE, and Mustofiat for projects funded through the government and donors.
- Processing and following up of budget allocations with Mustofiat, and processing all payments.
- Assisting the Finance unit in reconciling financial reports, and compiling them and reporting to the MOE and Mustofiat.
- Assisting with reconciliations of ordinary and development budget with Mustofiat.
- Assisting in capacity building of the financial staff of the Mustofiat.
- Maintaining accurate records of funds transferred and expenditures made under the projects.
- Maintain current knowledge of Afghanistan government requirements related to financial matters.
- Assist in implementation of reforms and system development for the Provincial finance units.
- Other duties as assigned by the Finance department in province and center.
- Minimum Qualification Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Finance/Economics or Similar
- Minimum 3 years experience in the similar capacity
- Additional commercial training in accounting or finance preferable.
- Good management skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong computer skills, MS Office package and any accounting package preferable.
- Good Dari and Pashto language skills, knowledge of English desirable.
- Understanding of the MOE and governmental procedures, desirable.
- Good computer skills and knowledge of accounting packages, desirable.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
Interested Afghan candidates should submit their letter of interest (cover letter) along with the updated resumes to:
HRMU, MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
Deh Afghanan, Ministry of Education, 4th floor first Corridor first office, Kabul, Afghanistan
no later than 30th t Nov 2016, candidates who have access to the Internet can send their applications to the below email.
You are requested to send your letter of interest along with the updated resume in Word or PDF file. Please mention post title and vacancy number in the subject line of your email. However, do not email us heavy sized files such as your certificates, recommendation letters and etc. THOSE WHO DO NOT FULFILL THE APPLYING REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLIST. Only short listed candidates will be contacted with, and called for the test and interview. The test & interview dates, time and place will be determined and communicated with the short listed candidates only sooner after the deadline of vacancy announcement.
Ministry of Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MoE does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, handicap, religion, ethnic origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Candidates with disabilities and qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
|More jobs in this category|
|Financial Management Specialist at Directorate General Public Private Par..||Kabul||05 Mar 2017|
|Accounts Data Entry Operator at Insta Telecom||Kabul||28 Feb 2017|
|Re-Announced Asset Manager/ KED at DABS||Kabul||27 Feb 2017|
|ADMIN/FINANCE ASSISTANT- Herat at DAI||Herat||23 Feb 2017|
|Finance Officer at BlueRay Technologies||Kabul||28 Feb 2017|
|مدیر محاسبه پوهنتون آریا.. at Ariana University||Kabul||30 Mar 2017|
|Finance Manager at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||24 Feb 2017|
|Finance Director at Investone Corps Inc||Kabul||27 Feb 2017|
|Finance and Administration Manager at COMMERSHOWS||Kabul||21 Feb 2017|
|Provincial Finance Officer at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Multi Cities||25 Feb 2017|
|Financial Analyst at Office of the Economic Advisor to the President of A..||Kabul||28 Feb 2017|
|Administration, Finance and Human Resources D.. at Harakat- Afghanistan I..||Kabul||08 Mar 2017|
|Teller (Cashier) at Afghanistan Commercial bank||Herat||28 Feb 2017|
|Senior Public Financial Management Specialist at FHI 360 - USWDP Project||Nangarhar||28 Feb 2017|
|Senior Public Financial Management Specialist at FHI 360 - USWDP Project||Herat||28 Feb 2017|
|Senior Public Financial Management Specialist at FHI 360 - USWDP Project||Balkh||28 Feb 2017|
|Senior Public Financial Management Specialist at FHI 360 - USWDP Project||Kandahar||28 Feb 2017|
|Senior Grants Officer at INTERNEWS NETWORK||Kabul||20 Feb 2017|
|Chief Financial Officer (CFO) at Harakat- Afghanistan Investment Climate ..||Kabul||28 Feb 2017|
|Finance Assistant at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||20 Feb 2017|