Provincial Finance Officer(832 Views)
About Ministry of Education (MoE)
Ministry of education has the outstanding rank among governmental organization of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, in order to render 65% services for the public. Ministry of Education, for the achieving of its valuable goals and Objectives, would like to recruit employees through open competition and merit based selection, consequently to enhance the capacity of civil servants, develop the current governmental management systems, and play the effective professional role in the administrative environment.
|Date Posted:||20 Nov 2016||Reference:||MoE/EQUIP/Finance/005|
|Closing Date:||30 Nov 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of Finance Officers will include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Finance units in maintaining financial records and monitoring systems to Record and reconcile expenditure, balances, payments, statements and other day to Day transactions and reports.
- Assist in ensuring that all financial management components of projects are Implemented according to donor and government’s finance and expenditure Management law and regulations
- Assist the finance units in preparing financial reports for the MoE, and Mustofiat for projects funded through the government and donors.
- Processing and following up of budget allocations with Mustofiat, and processing all payments.
- Assisting the Finance unit in reconciling financial reports, and compiling them and reporting to the MOE and Mustofiat.
- Assisting with reconciliations of ordinary and development budget with Mustofiat.
- Assisting in capacity building of the financial staff of the Mustofiat.
- Maintaining accurate records of funds transferred and expenditures made under the projects.
- Maintain current knowledge of Afghanistan government requirements related to financial matters.
- Assist in implementation of reforms and system development for the Provincial finance units.
- Other duties as assigned by the Finance department in province and center.
- Minimum Qualification Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Finance/Economics or Similar
- Minimum 3 years experience in the similar capacity
- Additional commercial training in accounting or finance preferable.
- Good management skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong computer skills, MS Office package and any accounting package preferable.
- Good Dari and Pashto language skills, knowledge of English desirable.
- Understanding of the MOE and governmental procedures, desirable.
- Good computer skills and knowledge of accounting packages, desirable.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
Interested Afghan candidates should submit their letter of interest (cover letter) along with the updated resumes to:
HRMU, MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
Deh Afghanan, Ministry of Education, 4th floor first Corridor first office, Kabul, Afghanistan
no later than 30th t Nov 2016, candidates who have access to the Internet can send their applications to the below email.
You are requested to send your letter of interest along with the updated resume in Word or PDF file. Please mention post title and vacancy number in the subject line of your email. However, do not email us heavy sized files such as your certificates, recommendation letters and etc. THOSE WHO DO NOT FULFILL THE APPLYING REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLIST. Only short listed candidates will be contacted with, and called for the test and interview. The test & interview dates, time and place will be determined and communicated with the short listed candidates only sooner after the deadline of vacancy announcement.
Ministry of Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MoE does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, handicap, religion, ethnic origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Candidates with disabilities and qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
|More jobs in this category|
|Controller at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||07 Dec 2016|
|Financial Reporting Assistant at DABS||Kabul||23 Dec 2016|
|آمر مالی و محاسبه at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sew..||Kandahar||10 Dec 2016|
|عضو محاسبه جنسی at DABS||Nangarhar||15 Dec 2016|
|Finance Officer at Samuel Hall||Kabul||15 Dec 2016|
|Contract Manager at DABS||Kabul||19 Dec 2016|
|کارمند حسابات مشتریان at DABS/KBD||Kabul||13 Dec 2016|
|امرمالی وحسابی at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerag..||Nangarhar||13 Dec 2016|
|Budget officer at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Kabul||06 Dec 2016|
|Grants Officer at INTERNEWS NETWORK||Kabul||08 Dec 2016|
|تحویلدار نقدی at DABS||Kabul||17 Dec 2016|
|کارمند تحویلخانه at DABS||Kabul||17 Dec 2016|
|عضو مدیریت تهیه وتدارکات at DABS||Kabul||17 Dec 2016|
|مشاور ارشد – تجارتی (Senior .. at FLGE||Kabul||10 Dec 2016|
|Finance Officer/ Cashier at Voice of Women Organization||Herat||15 Dec 2016|
|Financial & Accounting Manager /PCU at DABS||Kabul||27 Dec 2016|
|Re-Announced Finance Manager at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||08 Dec 2016|
|Warehouse Manager/KED at DABS||Kabul||15 Dec 2016|
|Asset Manager/ KED at DABS||Kabul||15 Dec 2016|
|Customs Post Clearance Audit (PCA) (Re-announ.. at PIU/ACD/SCRTFP-AF||Kabul||06 Dec 2016|
|کارمند تادیات at DABS||Kabul||08 Dec 2016|
|Taxation Specialist at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||10 Dec 2016|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||31 Dec 2016|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||31 Dec 2016|