Pre-School and Grades 1-3 Teachers(1301 Views)
About Afghanistan International School
Teachers develop lesson plans consistent with the curriculum objectives of Afghanistan International School and delivers instruction to students. Teachers contribute to a learning environment that guides and encourages children to develop and fulfill their academic and personal potential. Reporting to Headmaster
|Date Posted:||20 Nov 2016||Reference:||AIS/T020-26|
|Closing Date:||10 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||6||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop lesson plans that are culturally appropriate and consistent with curriculum objectives of Afghanistan International Schools
- Plan and implement activities to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual and social needs of the children in the program
- Observe and evaluate children’s performance, behavior, social development, and physical health
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children’s progress and needs, determine their priorities for their children, and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development.
- Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws and administrative regulations, and the administration of Afghanistan International School.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects and communicate those objectives to children.
- Administer tests to help determine children’s developmental levels, needs, and potential.
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of preschool programs.
- Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guests, or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from those activities.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the headmaster.
- A history of excellence in teaching students from pre-school through Level 3
- A bachelor degree from a recognized university in relevant field is preferred.
- Excellent time management, teaching, and problem solving skills
- Excellent supervisory and communication skills
- Experience of Primary Teaching is mandatory
Afghanistan - Nangarhar
If you are applying for a position as a teacher at Afghanistan International School, you must have a bachelor degree, at least one year of teaching experience, and English fluency.
Please submit your CV only if you meet these minimum requirements.
Please apply online or submit CVs and a letter of recommendation from professional colleagues to:
Afghanistan International School Jalal Abad Branch, Araban Square, next to Al-Taqwa University, Jalal Abad
Afghanistan International School pays competitive salaries to teachers depends on their qualifications with exceptional teaching skills and who are personally committed to excellence in education for young Afghans. The Afghanistan International School curriculum is taught primarily in English using textbooks and other instructional materials that meet only the highest international standards.
Contact: 0 796 660 286 - 0 787 915 177
|More jobs in this category|
|Security Guard at SNaPP2-MAIL||Herat||31 May 2017|
|BODYGUARD UNIT SUPERVISOR (FSN-09) at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||02 Jun 2017|
|Male Supervisor at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services..||Herat||29 May 2017|
|Female Field Monitor at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Ser..||Herat||29 May 2017|
|Re-Announce Social Safeguards Officer/PMO at DABS||Kabul||23 Jun 2017|
|Program Assistant (Gender) FSN - 08 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||04 Jun 2017|
|LOCAL ASSISTANT (IMPORT/EXPORT COORDINATION) at Resolute Support||Kabul||30 May 2017|
|Program Specialist (Justice) FSN - 10 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||28 May 2017|
|General Services Clerk FSN-06 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||27 May 2017|
|Program Assistant (Justice) FSN - 9 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||28 May 2017|
|Gender Director, Technical at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Development||Kabul||31 May 2017|
|کارمند بلنگ at DABS||Wardak||31 May 2017|
|Website Designer, Marketing Manager, Finance .. at Hamkar Group||Multi Cities||30 May 2017|
|Female_Receptionist, Marketing Manager, Finan.. at Hamkar Group||Kabul||30 May 2017|
|کار زده کړه/حرفوي زده کړه at USAID Promote: Women in ..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|کارآموزی/کارآموزی حرفه ی.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern/Apprentice at USAID Promote: Women in the Economy||Kabul||16 May 2018|