Pre-School and Grades 1-3 Teachers(1440 Views)
About Afghanistan International School
Teachers develop lesson plans consistent with the curriculum objectives of Afghanistan International School and delivers instruction to students. Teachers contribute to a learning environment that guides and encourages children to develop and fulfill their academic and personal potential. Reporting to Headmaster
|Date Posted:||20 Nov 2016||Reference:||AIS/T020-26|
|Closing Date:||10 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||6||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop lesson plans that are culturally appropriate and consistent with curriculum objectives of Afghanistan International Schools
- Plan and implement activities to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual and social needs of the children in the program
- Observe and evaluate children’s performance, behavior, social development, and physical health
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children’s progress and needs, determine their priorities for their children, and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development.
- Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws and administrative regulations, and the administration of Afghanistan International School.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects and communicate those objectives to children.
- Administer tests to help determine children’s developmental levels, needs, and potential.
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of preschool programs.
- Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guests, or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from those activities.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the headmaster.
- A history of excellence in teaching students from pre-school through Level 3
- A bachelor degree from a recognized university in relevant field is preferred.
- Excellent time management, teaching, and problem solving skills
- Excellent supervisory and communication skills
- Experience of Primary Teaching is mandatory
Afghanistan - Nangarhar
If you are applying for a position as a teacher at Afghanistan International School, you must have a bachelor degree, at least one year of teaching experience, and English fluency.
Please submit your CV only if you meet these minimum requirements.
Please apply online or submit CVs and a letter of recommendation from professional colleagues to:
Afghanistan International School Jalal Abad Branch, Araban Square, next to Al-Taqwa University, Jalal Abad
Afghanistan International School pays competitive salaries to teachers depends on their qualifications with exceptional teaching skills and who are personally committed to excellence in education for young Afghans. The Afghanistan International School curriculum is taught primarily in English using textbooks and other instructional materials that meet only the highest international standards.
Contact: 0 796 660 286 - 0 787 915 177
|More jobs in this category|
|رئیس عمومی نظارت و سیستم.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Intern at Ministry of Finance||Kabul||09 Aug 2017|
|Storekeeper/Accounting Technician FSN-07 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||07 Aug 2017|
|Programme Officer at UN-Habitat||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Researcher Officer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Servi..||Multi Cities||03 Aug 2017|
|Accounting Technician FSN -06 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||01 Aug 2017|
|TOOL ROOM/STORES CLERK FSN-05 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|VISA ASSISTANT (FSN-7) at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||30 Jul 2017|
|Procurement Specialist for Goods at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||30 Jul 2017|
|Poultry Technician Kandahar at NEI (Nutrition and Education International..||Kandahar||19 Aug 2017|
|Currency Exchange Manager at Exchangerzone, Inc.||Kabul||10 Aug 2017|
|Social Organizer at DACAAR||Balkh||28 Jul 2017|
|SECURITY INVESTIGATOR FSN-08 TRAINEE LEVEL FS.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|کار زده کړه/حرفوي زده کړه at USAID Promote: Women in ..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|کارآموزی/کارآموزی حرفه ی.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern/Apprentice at USAID Promote: Women in the Economy||Kabul||16 May 2018|