About Afghanistan International Bank
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within ten years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country.
AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
The cashier accurately and efficiently processes and records routine transactions for bank customers including cashing checks, accepting deposits and withdrawals, processing cash advances, DAB withdrawal and deposits. In addition, the cashier promotes and advises customers on the bank’s products and services.
|Date Posted:||20 Nov 2016||Reference:||HR 20/11/2016|
|Closing Date:||31 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Receive and count working cash at beginning of shift.
2. Identify customers, validate and cash checks during conduct of transactions
3. Accept cash and checks for deposit and check accuracy of deposit slip.
4. Process cash withdrawals
5. Record all transactions promptly, accurately and in compliance with bank procedures.
6. Balance cash drawer throughout the day with final balancing at end of day.
7. Answer inquiries regarding checking and savings accounts and other bank related products.
8. Checks banknotes received on validity.
9. Regularly check and monitor the cash position of the TILL and ensure that physical cash is tallying with the system at any point of time during the bank’s working hours.
10. Count all available physical cash in the TILL at the closure of every working day.
11. Ensure strict control over selecting the right customers account for cash deposit and withdrawal
12. Resolve issues and problems with customer accounts at the level of cash activities.
13. Explain advice and promote bank products and services to customers.
• Education: High School graduate
• Skills: Customer service management, Effective communication
• Abilities: Fluent in English, Dari and Pushto
• Accurate mathematical skills
Afghanistan - Kabul
How to apply:
The application, consist of a one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post along with up-to-date CV, should be sent via email (clearly indicating on the subject line the title of the position and Vacancy Announcement Number) before closing date to the given email address. Or submit hardcopy at:
Kabul Head Office:
Human Resources Department
Shahabudin Watt, Haji Yaqoob Square, Shar-e-Naw, Kabul, Afghanistan
Contact: +93 (0) 20 255 0123
(Saturday to Wednesday – 08:30am to 03:30pm)
(Thursdays – 8:00am to 1:00pm)
Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for test and interview.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|More jobs in this category|
|AML Reporting Officer at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||30 Jan 2017|
|Customer Service Officer at Afghanistan International Bank||Balkh||30 Jan 2017|
|Human Resource Director at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||31 Jan 2017|
|Head of Operations at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Kabul||31 Jan 2017|
|Chief Credit Officer at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||01 Feb 2017|
|Finance Officer at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||28 Feb 2017|
|Investment Officer at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||29 Jan 2017|
|IT/Western Union Officer at Pashtany Bank||Faryab||28 Jan 2017|
|Translator at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||26 Jan 2017|
|Alternative Channel Manager at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||15 Feb 2017|
|Loan Officer at OXUS Afghanistan||Multi Cities||31 Jan 2017|
|Chief Compliance Officer at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||14 Feb 2017|
|Dy .Directorate of mortgage and real-estates at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||25 Jan 2017|
|Chief Compliance Officer at Azizi Bank||Kabul||10 Feb 2017|
|Call for CV (Branch Manager) at FINCA Afghanistan||Multi Cities||31 Jan 2017|