Loan Recovery Officer(1325 Views)
About Bank-e-Millie Afghan
Bank-e- Millie Afghan is the first and foremost bank in Afghanistan, established in 1933. Bank-e- Millie Afghan introduced the banking system in Afghanistan and is enjoying its 77th years of fame, reliance and recognition both inside and outside Afghanistan. The bank initiated its operations on initial assets of AFN 9.6 million (82%) by private entrepreneurs and (28%) by the government. It was fully nationalized by the government in 1976.in order to reach every Afghan, Bank has implemented successfully the CORE BANKING SYSTEM. BMA has currently 15 city branches and 21 Provincial branches. Soon 8 more branches in different provinces will be inaugurated.
The Loan Recovery Officer is responsible for collecting non-performing and problematic loans and executing all other loan recovery functions.
|Date Posted:||21 Nov 2016||Reference:||BMA\2016\58|
|Closing Date:||05 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. The role will involve discussion with borrowers in order to obtain the necessary information regarding their account and recover the loan
2. Carry out problem-loan follow up in case of delinquencies ( in terms of repayment and in terms of other obligations as stipulated in the loan agreement)
3. Follow up of the daily given assignments and prepare report for the respective supervisor/s
4. To follow-up on loans that are currently in a recovery status and loans which will be transferred into the Loan Recovery Department.
5. Any other task or duty which is assigned by the line manager.
1. Strong analytical skills. 2. Able to adapt quickly to changing needs and priorities. 3. Computer office package. 4. Able to work independently or as a team member. 5. Strong oral and written communication skills Desirable attributes: 1. Good interpersonal skills and willingness to work with Staff and People. 2. Demonstrated experience of working to deadlines and achieving goals. (Essential). 3. Strong commitment to achieving results.
University Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification;
At least 3 years’ experience in Loan and reputable Bank Sector
Strong spoken, written, and expressive English skills
Strong spoken, written and expressive local language skills as required for liaison work with the various ministerial departments
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Banking
You can apply for this post in such ways:
By Electronic submission:
You should apply electronically by sending your CV and a one-page covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position to E-mail given below.
PLEASE SPECIFY ONLY THE VACANCY NUMBER “BMA//2016//058” IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR E-MAIL.
Ahmad Jawad “Kamgar”
BMA HRMIS OFFICER
Address: JADE IBNE SINA WATT, KABUL AFGHANISTAN. Kabul-Afghanistan
1. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
2. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
|More jobs in this category|
|Deputy Branch Manager for Khost at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Khost||31 Jul 2017|
|CSO for Khost at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Khost||31 Jul 2017|
|IT Western Union Assistant at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||26 Jul 2017|
|Customer Services Officer at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||26 Jul 2017|
|Call for CV- Credit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Feb 2018|