Cook/ Cleaner(432 Views)
About IDS Afghanistan
IDS AFGHANISTAN is a leading provider of social science research and analysis throughout Afghanistan. IDS AFGHANISTAN combines local, regional, and cultural expertise with international standards in communications, research, and analysis. We strive to enable governments, the international community, civil society, and private sector to build strategies and decisions that are evidence-based and anchored in a fine balance of local realities and international imperatives.
IDS Afghanistan is implementing partner for USAID’s 5-year Monitoring Support Program (MSP) for Southern and Western regions in Afghanistan. The objective of MSP is to provide USAID with 3rd party monitoring data on ongoing project implementation.
The cook/cleaner is responsible to provide cooking and cleaning service for IDS - MSP regional office/guest house.
|Date Posted:||22 Nov 2016||Reference:||IDSA-041|
|Closing Date:||05 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Cook for employees every day; breakfast, lunch, dinner
• Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, stairways, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
• Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies, using vacuum cleaners and/or shampooers.
• Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
• Purchase or order groceries and household supplies to keep kitchens stocked, and record expenditures.
• Laundry, washing clothes for office visitors/guests staying in the guest house
• Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
• Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
• Sort clothing and other articles, load washing machines, and iron and fold dried items.
Move and arrange furniture, and turn mattresses.
• Wash dishes and clean kitchens, cooking utensils, and silverware.
• Perform any other official duty required by the line manager/supervisor.
• Be able to cook for the employees every day
• Be able to maintain and clean the house
• At least 2 years relevant experience
Must be able to read and write
Afghanistan - Herat
Please submit complete applications including:
1. Current CV, including two reference persons' contact information
2. Letter of application stating the candidate’s motivation, interest and suitability
3. Write clearly in the subject of your e-mail: Application for the post of “Cook-Herat”
4. Submission without proper subject will be discarded from the process
Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date (05-Dec-2016) will not be given consideration. Please note that only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|کارمند خدماتی at Ministry of Public Health||Herat||30 Jan 2017|
|Re-Announce -Recruitment Assistant at DABS||Kabul||25 Jan 2017|
|Health Care Waste Management (HCWM) Adviser at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||29 Jan 2017|
|Commerce and Trade Specialist (National) at Afghanistan Capacity Building..||Kabul||29 Jan 2017|
|Head of Program Management Information System at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||31 Jan 2017|
|Senior Hydro Geologist at DACAAR||Kabul||28 Jan 2017|
|Finance Consultant at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||29 Jan 2017|
|Senior Contract Management Specialist Re Ad at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||22 Jan 2017|
|Procurement Liaison Officer Re Ad at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||22 Jan 2017|
|Legal Advisor Re Ad at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||22 Jan 2017|
|Procurement Administration Officer (Informati.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||22 Jan 2017|
|رئیس پلان وقوانین at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||25 Jan 2017|
|رئیس مراقبت های صحی کوچی .. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||25 Jan 2017|
|رئیس اقتصاد وتمویل صحت at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||25 Jan 2017|
|Program Management Specialist FSN - 10 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||26 Jan 2017|
|Gardener FSN - 02 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||26 Jan 2017|
|Website Editor at APFM||Kabul||22 Jan 2017|
|مسوول تدارکات at Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic R..||Kabul||20 Jan 2017|
|Network Engineer (Technology Department) at Ministry of Foreign Affairs o..||Kabul||20 Jan 2017|
|Software Engineer (Technology Department) at Ministry of Foreign Affairs ..||Kabul||20 Jan 2017|
|Procurement Officer (Procurement Department) at Ministry of Foreign Affai..||Kabul||20 Jan 2017|
|Finance Officer at Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of..||Kabul||20 Jan 2017|
|Internal Audit Officer at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||31 Jan 2017|
|کارگر خدماتی at Capital Region Independent Development Authori..||Kabul||16 Jan 2017|
|Guard at Saudi Arabia Embassy||Kabul||10 Feb 2017|
|Servant (خادمه) at Saudi Arabia Embassy||Kabul||10 Feb 2017|
|Coffee Maker(قهوه ساز) at Saudi Arabia Embassy||Kabul||10 Feb 2017|
|English and TOEFL iBT instructors at Emerging Leaders Consulting Services||Kabul||22 Jan 2017|
|Sr. Gender Advisor at UN-Habitat||Kabul||31 Jan 2017|
|ARCHITECT FSN - 10 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||24 Jan 2017|
|رئیس اکمال تخصص at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||22 Jan 2017|
|Senior Financial and Economic risk analyst fo.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||19 Jan 2017|
|مدیریت عمومی at قصر عروسی یونایتید||Kabul||19 Jan 2017|
|OSE Media Analyst (base salary is equivalent .. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||22 Jan 2017|
|Internal Audit Officer at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||21 Jan 2017|
|Business Development Head at Afghan Global Insurance||Kabul||25 Jan 2017|
|Cashier at DABS||Kabul||23 Jan 2017|
|HVAC Technician FSN-5 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||16 Jan 2017|
|Manager Internal Audit at Etisalat Afghanistan||Kabul||19 Jan 2017|
|Senior Manager Internal Audit (Finance & Oper.. at Etisalat Afghanistan||Kabul||19 Jan 2017|
|کارآموزی/کارآموزی حرفه ی.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|کار زده کړه/حرفوي زده کړه at USAID Promote: Women in ..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern/Apprentice at USAID Promote: Women in the Economy||Kabul||16 May 2018|