Program Coordinator(361 Views)
About Khurasan University
is a private university based in Jalalabad, Afghanistan. It was founded in 2006 and registered as a private university in 2007. It offers bachelors and diploma programs in Business Administration, English Language, and Information Technology and graduation degree in five disciplines: Business Administration (Bachelors + Masters), Computer Sciences (Bachelor), Engineering (Bachelor), Journalism and Mass Communication (Bachelor) and English Literature (Bachelor)
Program Coordinator should be focal point between the grantee and the TT WLD Representatives, should review the TT WLD curriculum and make inquiries to adopt and utilize it for conducting training sessions, responsible for inquiries and any issues encountered by the grantee regarding the TT WLD curriculum and support in resolving such issues. compile data from CFs and create weekly, monthly, and final reports to submit to TT WLD program, assess the needs of the participants and respond to any immediate concern encountered during the course sessions, all the way has the responsibility to respond to inquiries made by TT WLD representatives on the status of the project. For More information please read the duties and responsibilities of Program Coordinator
|Date Posted:||21 Nov 2016||Reference:||KU-08|
|Closing Date:||01 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Education||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Service Contract||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||2 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Represent the Grantee and be the focal point between the Grantee and the TT WLD Representative(s);
• Review the TT WLD curriculum and make inquiries to adopt and utilize it for conducting training sessions;
• Respond to inquiries and any issues encountered by the Grantee regarding the TT WLD curriculum and support in resolving such issues;
• Ensure that training sessions are in line with TT WLD’s requirements and that quality training presentations are provided;
• Compile data from CFs and create weekly, monthly, and final reports to submit to TT WLD program management;
• Assess the needs of the participants and respond to any immediate concern encountered during the course sessions;
• Respond to inquiries made by TT WLD representatives on the status of the project;
• Ensure that CFs are carrying out their duties appropriately and responsibly;
• Ensure that training venues have stationery and refreshments available, training materials are prepared, and resource centers are equipped with the appropriate electronic hardware and reading materials.
• Program Coordinator shall report directly to the Grantee’s management and coordinate with the TT WLD Technical Department Representatives on achieving the project deliverables.
excellent communication skills, Time Management, strong flexible,Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to identify problems and resolving them beforehand;
Good analytical skills in ensuring overall quality work
• Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: management, business, education, communication.
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in coordinating projects, reporting, organizing events, and/or providing trainings;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to identify problems and resolving them beforehand;
• Good analytical skills in ensuring overall quality work;
• Excellent language proficiency in English and Dari and Pashtu.
• Ability to leverage and exercise influence on individuals in the project.
Afghanistan - Nangarhar: Jalalabad
Bachelors Degree, Management
All interested afghans with above profile can submit their applications and submit electronically through submission e-mail, if you are short listed you will be invited for an interview and will be required to present your original certificates.
|More jobs in this category|
|Computer Instructor at TAO||Nangarhar||12 Dec 2016|
|English instructor at TAO||Nangarhar||12 Dec 2016|
|Focal Point at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kapisa||12 Dec 2016|
|Senior Evaluation Specialist (Sociology & Edu.. at Ministry of Education ..||Kabul||10 Dec 2016|
|Girls' Education Senior Consultant (Re-advert.. at Ministry of Education ..||Kabul||09 Dec 2016|
|کادرعلمی پوهنځی حقوق at Asia Higher Education Institute||Herat||17 Dec 2016|
|کادرعلمی پوهنځی اقتصاد at Asia Higher Education Insti..||Herat||17 Dec 2016|
|کادر علمی پوهنحی انجینیر.. at Asia Higher Education ..||Herat||17 Dec 2016|
|TOEFL Trainer at Our Success Academy||Kabul||23 Dec 2016|
|Training Material Developer at ANCA||Kabul||20 Dec 2016|
|Senior English Language Instructors at Muslim English Language Programme||Kabul||17 Mar 2017|
|Dean of Computer Science Faculty at Jahan University||Kabul||15 Dec 2016|