Project Manager(844 Views)
About Tota Textile Company
TOTA Textile Company is a young for profit private company established in 2015, located in Puli-Charkhi Industrial Park, Kabul. TOTA Textile Company is 100 percent local entity established by Afghan entrepreneurs with the aim to heal the wounds of Afghans with locally made curing cotton crepe bandages. TOTA is the first Afghan company producing high quality cotton crepe bandages in Afghanistan. Presently TOTA Company produces bandages in different sizes and supply to domestic markets. TOTA Textiles produces high quality bandages that can substitute imported products.
TOTA is visioning to be a leader in the textile industry in Afghanistan having plenty product lines and supporting the textile industry to be self-sufficient and respond to the needs of the country.
Our mission is to supply 100% locally produced high quality and yet inexpensive textile products to the national markets.
TOTA Textile Company is looking for someone to work as Project Manager in the Company which will be based in its production plant in Puli-Charkhi Industrial Park, Kabul.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the whole administration of the office and will be looking after various activities. Scope of this ToR is broad and the incumbent will be required to handle activities related to Administration, Finance, Production and Marketing. Since the company is new; therefore, the incumbent will be required to focus on system development and establishing relevant procedures and guidelines. The incumbent will be required to supervise the production and packaging teams (skilled and semi-skilled labor) as well as admin, finance and marketing assistants. The incumbent will be reporting directly to the President and shareholders of the company.
|Date Posted:||21 Nov 2016||Reference:||TTC-2016-001|
|Closing Date:||06 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Manufacturing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||2 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage day to day activities of the company including but not limited to attendance of the staff, managing the kitchen, small purchasing,
• Provide oversight support to the production and packaging teams as well as the admin/finance/marketing staff
• Organize regular staff meetings and ensure proper utilization of time and capacities in the company
• Lead the process of new recruitments which may include development of ToRs, vacancy announcement, short listing, written test, interviews and contracting
• Taking care of the vehicles, generators and all other office equipment
• Keeping proper record of office assets and develop an inventory management system
• Develop an enhanced filing management system both in hard and soft copies to ensure institutional memory is in place
• Develop relevant procedures, guidelines, forms, formats, etc. to be followed and used by staff
• Support with marketing of TOTA products nationally which will include running a facebook page, supporting the production of short video clips, TV ads, updating website, delivering samples to potential customers, developing, printing and distributing promotional materials, etc.
• Establish proper financial management system for the company including procedures, formats, installing financial management software/database
• Manage the petty cash and safe and maintain proper records of all transactions
• Record all incoming (sales/revenue) and outgoing (expenses of raw materials, fuel, promotion campaign, packaging materials, etc.) flow of money
• Develop a system and procedures for transferring salaries of all staff and ensure salaries are transferred to everyone on time
• Ensure invoices and cheques are received or dispatched on timely manner to/from all the customers/stakeholders
• Generate different kinds of financial reports and statements from the system as per the request of senior management of the company
• Support the senior management with relevant budgeting, planning and estimations whenever required
• Supervise the whole production and packaging teams which include skilled and semi-skilled labor (men and women) on daily basis
• Ensure the production and packaging teams are maintaining and following safety and hygiene procedures while operating machines
• Conduct regular monitoring of the staff during the day to ensure smooth operations of the machines and avoid possible pauses and dysfunctions
• Manage stock of raw materials and final products to ensure the production team is not facing shortage of raw materials
• Facilitate delivery of the final products to relevant distributors and customers on regular basis
• Collect daily reports from all staff on production and packaging to ensure everyone gets the remuneration they are entitled to
• Provide/facilitate quality control of all TOTA products to minimize damages and wastage and ensure capacity of the plant is fully utilized
• The incumbent has to perform any task assigned by the his/her supervisor
• Office management skills
• Able to manage multi tasks and work under pressure
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in private sector companies especially in production companies
• Experience of managing startup companies
• Strong work ethics and good listener
Bachelor degree in the field of business administration, economics, finance or any other relevant field. Master degree is an asset but not a requirement
The candidate should have minimum 3 years of work experience with production companies. Candidates with experience of managerial role and with start-up (new) companies will be preferred.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, General
Please send your CV (Maximum 4 pages) on or before 6 December 2016 11:59 pm (local time). Late submissions will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for the next stage.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!