RF Optimization Specialist(1176 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
Radio Frequency Optimization Specialist is responsible for the analysis, design, Implementation, optimization and enhancement of wireless telecommunications Networks. Responsibilities include analysis, system dimensioning for Coverage and capacity including traffic analysis, initial system design and Dimensioning, coverage planning, site identification, evaluation and zoning support, Frequency planning, interference analysis and optimization. The individual will typically oversee and guide the work of Associate and Design Engineers, in charge Of managing the day to day operations of the projects, and interface with Project Managers. The Senior Engineer will answer technical questions as well as day to day operational questions.
|Date Posted:||22 Nov 2016||Reference:||RFOS-01|
|Closing Date:||30 Nov 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Telecom/Engineering||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Fully proficient in set-up, calibration, utilization, and data processing of various design and optimization equipment and software (EMS, TEMS)
• Perform site candidate evaluation and selection
• Support of leasing/zoning teams
• Comprehensive knowledge of at least two of the Common industry propagation tools (Planet, dB Planner, etc.) for model calibration, drive test data post-processing, map generation, frequency planning and interference matrix analysis, site database maintenance, etc.
• Verify RF related site engineering drawings
• Perform design criteria, system dimensioning, traffic analysis
• Perform frequency and BCC planning
• Understand equipment co-location requirements for multiple operators and perform inter-modulation analysis
• Good knowledge of system topology and air interface parameters for at least 3 of GSM/GPRS, EDGE, TDMA network technologies
• Understanding of system topology and air interface parameters of at least one of the main 3G technologies (UMTS, 1XRTT/3XRTT, OFDMA, etc.)
• Excellent knowledge ofthe main equipment vendors like ZTE, Huawei Nokia, Ericsson
• Carry out optimization techniques (proper antenna selection for optimal horizontal/vertical performance, mechanical/electrical tilting, appropriate transmit power setting, antenna clearance, neighbor list analysis, etc.) for optimal site/cluster performance
• Generate RF engineering related reports in Excel, Access, SQL as required.
• Assume the RF lead role, manage and co-ordinate activities of the RF team as required.
• Play an active role in recruitment of RF engineering staff and be a mentor to other engineering colleagues as required
• Help to define processes and procedures for RF engineering tasks.
• Communicate RF team budget, milestones and deliverable to project management and implement plans to accomplish the milestones within budget, as required.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Proficient on MapInfo software
• Ericsson TEMS
• Other duties as assigned
Masters/ Bachelors in Physics/Computer Science/Management Information Systems, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Telecommunications
Afghanistan - Kabul
Masters Degree, Telecom/Engineering
Please indicate clearly in the subject of your e-mail for the position you’re applying (i.e. ‘RFOS-01’ for all the electronic applications to this job announcement). Also providing last and current reference is helpful.
Only candidates who have the above mentioned qualifications and are Afghanistan nationalities are requested to send their applications electronically to the below mentioned email address!
|More jobs in this category|
|Fault Management Engineer at (افغان تیلی کام (سلام||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|