Guard/ Watchman(1392 Views)
About IDS Afghanistan
IDS AFGHANISTAN is a leading provider of social science research and analysis throughout Afghanistan. IDS AFGHANISTAN combines local, regional, and cultural expertise with international standards in communications, research, and analysis. We strive to enable governments, the international community, civil society, and private sector to build strategies and decisions that are evidence-based and anchored in a fine balance of local realities and international imperatives.
IDS Afghanistan is implementing partner for USAID’s 5-year Monitoring Support Program (MSP) for Southern and Western regions in Afghanistan. The objective of MSP is to provide USAID with 3rd party monitoring data on ongoing project implementation.
The security guard is responsible to be vigilant and guard the IDS - MSP compound. He is responsible to ensure the situation inside and outside of the compound is under his control and there is no threat against the compound and the staff
|Date Posted:||22 Nov 2016||Reference:||IDSA-043|
|Closing Date:||05 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Security/Safety||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensure that the office is protected from burglaries, arson, theft, acts of terrorism, etc.;
2. The security guard must always be awake and frequently patrol the compound during duty hours
3. Ensure to properly body check all visitors and submit a visitor card for them
4. Keep the log of all IDS – MPS vehicles while going in and out of the compounds
5. Ensure that vehicles are checked and inspect properly before Entering into the IDS – MSP
6. Report immediately to the supervisor if suspicious person or object was see
8. Ensure to use call sign while talking on the radio
10. Monitor the CCTV Camera 24/7
11. Ensure vehicles do not park in unauthorized area outside the main compound gates
12. Provide first aid for the staff during emergency situation
13. Perform any other official duty required by the line manager/supervisor.
• Should be trained in first aid or willing to receive training.
• Must be physically fit.
• Ability to work at night.
• Ability to work overtime.
• Ability to control the situation especially during emergency situation.
• Building collaborative relationships.
Must be able to read and write
Understanding of Basic English is a plus.
Afghanistan - Kandahar
Please submit complete applications including:
1. Current CV, including two reference persons' contact information
2. Letter of application stating the candidate’s motivation, interest and suitability
3. Write clearly in the subject of your e-mail: Application for the post of “Guard - Kandahar IDSA-043”
4. Submission without proper subject will be discarded from the process
Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date (05-Dec-2016) will not be given consideration. Please note that only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|گارد امنیتی ومحافظ شخصی at Malika and Refa Solution||Multi Cities||01 Feb 2018|