Program Manager(962 Views)
About Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services for Afghanistan
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organization working in sectors of Sustainable Livelihood, Human Rights Promotion, Civil Society Strengthening, Returnees/IDPs Protection and Re-Integration in Afghanistan. CRDSA was established in 2002 and presently is operating in Herat, Farah,Ghor , Nimroz and Badghis provinces.
The Project Manager applies professional principles, practices, and techniques to lead project teams and control project schedule, cost, and performance risks to ensure satisfied achievement of projects’ objectives.
|Date Posted:||23 Nov 2016||Reference:||CRDSA-009|
|Closing Date:||07 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Programme||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Participate in organization’s strategic planning activities.
• Apply project management theory to real-world business challenges.
• Manage projects from planning and development to closing.
• Use a process-based approach to achieve organizational goals.
• Leverage advanced knowledge and skills to succeed as a s program manager.
• Responsible to thoroughly understand and communicate stakeholder requirements to appropriate team members, and manage all requirements accordingly to realize each for the stakeholder.
• Establish clear ownership for project tasks, ensure that team members have the tools needed, and provide timely feedback.
• Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives.
• Track progress and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately.
• Assess program issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and projects’ objectives.
• Proactively communicate projects’ status, issues & risks to Board of Directors.
• Follow CRDSA’s policies, and procedures.
• Conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping the stakeholder’s needs and requirements continuously in view.
• Arrange capacity building training to projects’ staff as needed.
• Troubleshoot technical issues when the need arises, and escalating appropriately as needed
• Maintain timelines and target dates in accordance to the projects’ milestones.
• Organize and facilitate regular projects’ planning, meetings
• Facilitate productivity by ensuring that the team has tools to succeed.
• Find and work to remove development and project roadblocks; motivates the development team and keep them excited to move forward; protects the team from outside distractions
• Develop project plans, manage and coordinate projects’ activities, communicate changes and progress, complete projects on time and budget.
• Delegate work assignments, matching the responsibility to the person, set expectation, monitor delegated activities, and provide recognition for results.
• Develop workable implementation plans, communicate changes effectively.
• Exhibits confidence in self and others, inspires and motivates others to perform well.
• Identify and resolves problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully, develop alternative solutions, work well in group problem solving situations.
• Apply feedback to improve performance
Excellent communication Skills
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Manage multiple conflicting priorities.
• Be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels.
• Be self directed and motivated.
• Bachelor degree in business administration and/or any related field.
• Minimum 3 years of experiences of working in similar role with international and/or national NGOs.
Afghanistan - Herat: PROVINCIAL CENTER (HERAT)
Bachelors Degree, Programme
Applicants are kindly requested to submit their applications and CVs in English at the below mentioned email and also they may submit it to CRDSA-Herat office to the following address:
Mukhabirat Street, 4th district
Aab Bakhsh-e-Badmorghan near Qasedak Café Net
Herat, Afghanistan. Further information please contact us on +93- (0) 40 220040. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Health Promotions Liaison Coordinator at FHI360/HEMAYAT||Kabul||14 Jun 2017|
|Project Manager / Team Leader at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Develo..||Herat||29 May 2017|
|Senior Research Specialist at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||31 May 2017|
|Project Manager / Agronomist at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Develop..||Herat||28 May 2017|
|Website Designer at APFM||Kabul||28 May 2017|
|Website Designer at APFM||Kabul||28 May 2017|
|IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER at DAI||Kabul||30 May 2017|
|Academic Affairs and Capacity Development Man.. at FHI 360 - USWDP Projec..||Kabul||03 Jun 2017|
|Program Associate at Afghanistan Holding Group||Herat||29 May 2017|
|Senior Program Specialist(Citizen Charted Uni.. at MBAW/MoF||Kabul||31 May 2017|
|SENIOR REGIONAL MANAGER - EAST at DAI||Nangarhar||28 May 2017|