Mining Engineer(1295 Views)
About CORE DRILLERS
Core Drillers, Inc. is an Afghanistan registered exploration and mining company established in 2015 with an ambition to conduct professional mineral exploration and mining in Afghanistan. Core Drillers is headquartered in Kabul, Afghanistan and has oversea active coordinating offices located in United State of America, United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Turkey which are led by Afghan and international professionals with vast practical, technical and business experience in mining and minerals exploration.
Core Drillers, is committed to grow as a professional, innovative, safe, environmentally responsible and profitable mining company for the long and sustainable benefit of shareholders, government and people. The wellbeing of community is first priority to our company; Supporting local education and training, employing local talents, engaging with community activities, and preferring to purchase local products and services (where possible) are the core values of Core Drillers. Core Drillers, INC strives for excellence through the application of extensive knowledge and experience of our expertise in the mining industry.
The Mining Engineer highly requires to develop environmentally responsible, economically feasible and socially acceptable friendly mining models for mineral projects. The mining engineer more obligated to conduct resources calculations based on empirical equations and adopting modern softwares techniques. He/she is also responsible to proposed innovative thoughts in mineral extraction, safety measures and mine clouser. The Mining Engineer shall closely work with the team of geologists, mineral economist, civil engineers and chemical engineers. The Mining Engineer will be directly reporting to the Director of Mining Directorate and Managing Director of Core Drillers.
|Date Posted:||23 Nov 2016||Reference:||CD-009-11-16|
|Closing Date:||06 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Industrial||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing of Mining Models for various mineral, which Core Drillers granted or/interested
• Calculation of overburden, ore body and gauge minerals of a site
• Calculation of mine life and durnal production capacity
• Planning of mine development, overburden removal, and ore extraction
• Proposing of the most suitable mining model
• Drilling and blast optimization
• Machinery selection based on durnal production capacity
• Ventilation system proposal if requires
• Responsible and calculation for Financial evaluation of mining CAPEX and OPEX
• Advising on the extraction of most vaible and ecnomically feasible portion of a mine
• Advising on extraction of a mineral based on market values optimizations
• Responsible for developing of mining method chapters within a proposal
• Any other tasks assigned by line Director or Managing Director
• Should travel to all the provinces for evaluating the mining sites
• Understand the mineral resource estimation procedure
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Demonstrate excelent written and verbal communication skills
• High level of computer literacy
• Ability to write reports clearly and concisely
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills within multi-disciplinary technical teams
• Demonstrate ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders including senior management, technical professionals and operational personnel at a senior level.
• Strong Analytical skills
• Strong Mathematical skills
• Strong presentation skills
• At least familiar with one of the resource estimation software
• A university graduate degree in mining, master degree in natural resources, bulk industry and mining economics an asset or any other related principles;
• A minimum experience of 5 years’, which at least two years experience in mining.
• Proven track record of mining design development or in a similar business development role;
• Basic understanding of mining design and international markets for minerals consumption.
• High level of initiative and adaptability to rapidly changing demands;
• Outgoing personality, displays enthusiasm and passion for their work;
• Ability to perform all work in support of the company’s Corporate Values of Safety, Teamwork, Focus, Innovation and Integrity;
• Knowledge about mineral resources of Afghanistan
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Mining
Qualified applicants should submit their curriculum vitae (CV) accompanied by a cover letter to Human Resource Manager at submission email provided below. Please include the name of position & vacancy No. in the subject line as (Mining Engineer-CD-009-11-16). No other documents are need be submitted unless invited for an interview. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!