Investigative Mentor(761 Views)
About Nai-Supporting Open Media in Afghanistan
Nai Supporting Open Media in Afghanistan is an Afghan media development NGO based in Kabul.
Nai was launched in June 2004 and is registered and recognized by the Ministry of Economics of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Nai is also a full member of Internews International (www.internews.tv), an association uniting thirty-one autonomous non-profit organizations working for the development of independent, pluralistic and open media worldwide.
The Investigative Mentor will work under the direction of Media Watch director , will developing the curreculam TOT material and assessment of project staff.
|Date Posted:||24 Nov 2016||Reference:||012|
|Closing Date:||30 Nov 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Media||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing of Curriculum for TOT.
• Assessment of project staff.
• Assessment of related staff on knowledge and capacity on investigation.
• Conduction of TOT on indebt of investigation report.
• Monitoring of training.
• Assessing of relative staff on process of investigation
Good communication skills
Good presenting skills.
• Qualified reporter who has a strong work background in production of investigative reports.
• His/her reports have been published/broadcast on some credible media outlets and is accessible
• 5 years experiences in investigative reporting
• 5 years editing experiences for a paper
• Information on Afghanistan media sector challenges
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Media
Application : A full hard copies of your CV and cover letter are to be completed in english and sent to HR Department on the following Address: Darullaman Main Road , Sharkat bus station , second street of Karte Sai , House # 89 , Kabul Afghanistan or send soft copies of your CV and Covering letter to bellow email.
|More jobs in this category|
|Social Media Manager for MoMP/ Information an.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||02 Aug 2017|
|Social Media Expert for MoMP/ Information and.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||02 Aug 2017|
|Presenter / Producer (Radio) at MOBY Group||Kabul||05 Aug 2017|
|Re-Announce Writer & Editor at DABS||Kabul||28 Jul 2017|
|Producer (News) at MOBY Group||Kabul||26 Jul 2017|