Livestock Monitoring Officer(724 Views)
About MISFA Ltd.
The Microfinance Investment Support Facility for Afghanistan (MISFA) was set up in 2003 at the invitation of the Afghan government to get donor coordination right from the start and avoid the counter-productive efforts that have emerged from conflicting donor objectives in other post-conflict situations. It was established as a vehicle through which the Afghan Government and international donors could channel technical assistance and funding to build Afghanistan’s microfinance sector. MISFA was the first facility of its kind, pooling diverse donor funding mechanisms and converting them into streamlined, flexible support to microfinance institutions in Afghanistan, tailored to local priorities and accompanied by technical assistance and strong performance monitoring.
MISFA’s mission is to contribute to Afghanistan’s economic growth by developing a viable, inclusive financial sector for the poor, and the underserved small and medium enterprises.
• Checking and verifying the livestock procurement process of the partner organizations
|Date Posted:||24 Nov 2016||Reference:||115|
|Closing Date:||07 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Health/Medical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 10 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Checking and verifying the livestock procurement process of the partner organizations including but not limited to physical verification of the asset as well as the relevant procurement and health verification documentation.
• Confirming that the livestock procured matches the relevant criteria stipulated in the bidding documents for asset (livestock) purchases.
• Confirming that the livestock procured are fit and healthy after self-conducting the relevant tests and checks and document in this in relevant report on assets purchase.
• Coordinate health inspection process with vet doctors as needed while keeping and maintaining the relevant documentation of this process and relevant reports to present upon request.
• Provide technical assistance to the partner organizations in building their knowledge on livestock rearing and health.
• Monitor the process of livestock distribution to 1,500 beneficiaries of the project.
• Collecting data, preparing reports and maintaining records on asset purchases, price and physical verification and health inspection and presenting this information upon demand to MISFA.
• Perform other tasks as needed by the relevant departments and Senior Management of MISFA.
• Ability to read, speak and write English, Pashto and Dari languages is must.
• Good communication skills.
• Self starter, hardworking and keen to work in remote and in secured area
• Good computer skills (Microsoft Office).
• Must be willing to travel to different districts of the mentioned provinces and stay there to ensure proper monitoring of the activities.
• Must have a Bachelor Degree/diploma in Veterinary Science from a reputed university.
Afghanistan - Herat
Bachelors Degree, Health/Medical
The application package, only acceptable in English language, should comprise an up-to-date résumé and a cover letter explaining the applicant’s interest and suitability for the position.
Interested candidates should submit their application package only by e-mail with the subject “Vacancy – Livestock Monitoring Officers” Candidates are highly encouraged to apply. Please note that this position will be considered under the Afghanistan Capacity Building for Results Facility (CBR) guidelines. Due to the expected large number of applications, only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Hospital Human Resource Management Advisor R.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||05 Mar 2017|
|Food Packager at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||05 Mar 2017|
|Screener/Measurer/Registrar at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||05 Mar 2017|
|Medical Officer ( Blood Bank ) at French Medical Institute for Mothers an..||Kabul||15 Mar 2017|
|پروگرام آموزشی، اکمال تخ.. at French Medical Institu..||Kabul||02 Mar 2017|
|MEDICAL DOCTOR (MALE ONLY) at DK - German Medical Diagnostic Center Ltd.||Kabul||21 Mar 2017|
|Nurse (Male/Female) at DK - German Medical Diagnostic Center Ltd.||Kabul||21 Mar 2017|
|Postgraduate Medical Education Residency Prog.. at French Medical Institu..||Kabul||25 Mar 2017|