Inventory and Asset Management Officer(862 Views)
About NEI (Nutrition and Education International)
Our goal is to eradicate malnutrition through
Soy culture development and training Afghan farmers
NEI works to address malnutrition in Afghanistan, especially among women and children, because malnutrition is synonymous with protein deficiency. The mortality rate in rural Afghan areas is among the highest in the world. NEI identified protein-rich soybeans as a potential remedy in Afghanistan.
Since 2003, NEI has been developing a self-sustainable soy industry through soybean production, processing, and soy food culture development. NEI has been collaborating with farmers, private sector partners, and the Afghanistan Ministries of Agriculture, Public Health and Womens Affairs.
The candidate will be responsible for day-to-day management of inventories and assets. This position works closely with purchasing and logistics primarily, but also with agriculture, manufacturing, market development and sales units of NEI.
|Date Posted:||26 Nov 2016||Reference:||135|
|Closing Date:||01 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Logistics||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 3 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct daily monitoring and record keeping of inventory and asset situation.
• Assist and cooperate entire team of procurement and logistics to its functioning well enough.
• Develop a good filing system and its keeping soft and hard copies for payment process and reporting
• Issue update report on a regular basis to company management
o Update inventory and asset list weekly and on monthly basis
• Act as an active employee and stay responsive to every single aspect of logistical activities
• Any other tasks as assigned time-to-time by Procurement and Logistics Manager
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Flexible for taking extra duties and long hours working with good communication skills
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office proficiency
• Good coordination and communication skills within the team and regional offices.
• Proficiency in spoken and written English a must
• Dari and Pashto fluency and typing
• Bachelor’s degree (BA,BS, BBA)
o BA degree in Administration is preferred.
• Having 3 years’ experience in the same or similar field.
• Prior knowledge and experience in inventory control and pertinent rules and regulations
• Experience in data base management
• Familiar with entire paper work for warehouse management and its dispatching
• Honest, punctual, hardworking
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Logistics
All resumes and cover letters should be e-mailed to:
Note: Please write the post title and Vacancy Number in the subject of your E-mail.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Warehouse Manager at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kabul||24 Nov 2017|