Admin General Manager(1251 Views)
The Afghan Ministry of Interior fulfils a role of crucial functions to strengthen civilian protection, the rule of law and security in Afghanistan. These include:
- Enforcing the Rule of Law
- Fighting corruption by strengthening transparency and accountability
- Ensuring police professionalization and capacity building of MoI staff
- Respecting human rights and enhancing the relationship of police and public
- Afghan borders Protections
- Promoting women’s participation in the police
- Coordinating amongst ANSF and judicial entities
- Managing ANP structural reviews and the stationing of police forces
- Countering the illegal production and trade of narcotics
In order to enhance the effectiveness of international assistance provided to the Ministry of Interior Affairs of Afghanistan and change it to demand driven approach, the Ministry of Interior Affairs has established the Admin General Manager for International Cooperation with two subordinate directorates of Aid Coordination and Needs Assessment and Coordination.
The role of the Admin General Manager for International Cooperation is to interact between MoIA and all its international partners regarding all international cooperation.
|Date Posted:||26 Nov 2016||Reference:||0097MOIA|
|Closing Date:||06 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
Summary of key functions:
1. On behalf of the General Director and the two Directors, organize meetings at all levels, both within the Ministry and with the donor community, including logistics and facilitation support to all meetings;
2. Draft budget proposals for the GDIC and subordinate Directorates; Review and monitor the budget for GDIC; maintain financial system and financial records; prepare, file, and record financial documents; prepare high level financial reports;
3. File and record human resources documents such as employment contracts, authorization for administrative and operational expenses for staff, moreover, leave records of all employees;
4. Manage flow of incoming documents and distribute as appropriate to the designated department;
5. Manage GDIC procurement, and provide information to new suppliers, vendors, and contractors based on Afghanistan procurement law;
6. Perform secretarial filing independently, and manage confidential files within the GDIC;
7. Maintain proper contact lists both within the Ministry and with international donors, including the membership of the International Police Coordination Board, for which the Directorate of Aid Coordination will act as the Secretariat;
8. Monitor general information from Ministry and public sources, evaluate and forward to the General Director, the Directors and other staff as necessary;
9. Create and manage statistical bases as required by the office;
10. Procure and manage office supplies and promotional gifts;
11. Communicate with the international community in English;
12. Train newly-hired on-Tashkil personnel in all aspects of office management and administrative support, and transfer responsibility for those tasks to new hires when training is completed;
13. Perform other responsibilities assigned by the line manager.
14. Submit required analytical reports as required;
15. Any other duties may assign by Director or Senior Management of GDIC.
IV. Impact of Results
Achieving GDIC’s goals, mandate and vision through running the office according to its ToR, meet GDIC’s administrative needs and responsibilities, make the most efficient use of resources, avoid duplication of effort and enable GDIC to effectively coordinate international assistance, goals achievements within GDIC.
• Knowledge of Afghan government public administration system and management structures required;
• Knowledge of Afghan Government and management structures preferred;
• Excellent language skills in one of the official local languages plus English;
• Excellent communication skills required;
• Excellent writing skills required;
• Computer literacy required, including spreadsheets, word processing, e-mail, web;
• Effective and proven communication and coordination skills required.
• Public Administration System knowledge is required.
• Flexibility to adjust to dynamic work environment;
• Experience with International Organizations;
• Knowledge of correspondences and procedures of Afghan government agencies.
• Organized, able to work independently and interdependently;
• Self-direction and reliability with limited supervision.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or above in Business Administrations, Public Management and General Management.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ professional experience in similar role in Afghan Government Agencies or either International Organizations.
Excellent written and spoken command of Dari and English
Afghanistan - Kabul
کاندیدان محترم میتوانند (CV) یا خلص سوانح خویش را همرا با کاپی اسناد تحصیلی از تاریخ 06/قوس/1395 الی 16/قوس/1395 به ایمیل آدرس ذیل بفرستند:
و یا به شماره 0785006877 در تماس شوند.
نوت : قابل یادآوری نیز میباشد کاندیدان محترم عنوان پست های متذکره را در هنگام فرستادن درخواستی مشخص نموده تا شامل لیست نهائی بگردند و لایحه وظایف را نیز مطالعه نمایند.
|More jobs in this category|
|عضو مدیریت ترانسپورت at DABS||Kabul||12 May 2017|
|Administration Manager at State Corps||Kabul||15 May 2017|
|Assistant Manager Finance at French Medical Institute for Mothers and Chi..||Kabul||15 May 2017|
|DATA ENTRY ANALYST at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||06 May 2017|
|Chef at HUB Television and Sheba Radio||Kabul||03 May 2017|
|Admin and Finance Manager at Allamah University||Kabul||20 May 2017|
|Cleaner at PIU/ACD/SCRTFP-AF||Kabul||02 May 2017|
|Program Assistant (PA) at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||06 May 2017|
|Executive Assistant at Transcorp Lines||Kabul||10 May 2017|
|Trainer for Civil Society Actvities (CSO Memb.. at Afghanistan Rural Empo..||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2017|
|Executive Assistant at OFWMP / MAIL||Kabul||05 May 2017|
|Cleaner & Cook - Female at I Engineering Group||Kabul||27 May 2017|
|PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO COUNTRY HEAD at Grant Thornton Afghanistan||Kabul||30 Apr 2017|
|Proposal Writer at PG Global Group||Kabul||31 May 2017|
|Plant/Site Administrator at Southern Development-Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|