Cooperation for Higher Education(1042 Views)
The Afghan Ministry of Interior fulfils a role of crucial functions to strengthen civilian protection, the rule of law and security in Afghanistan. These include:
- Enforcing the Rule of Law
- Fighting corruption by strengthening transparency and accountability
- Ensuring police professionalization and capacity building of MoI staff
- Respecting human rights and enhancing the relationship of police and public
- Protecting Afghan borders
- Promoting women’s participation in the police
- Coordinating amongst ANSF and judicial entities
- Managing ANP structural reviews and the stationing of police forces
- Countering the illegal production and trade of narcotics
In order to enhance the effectiveness of international assistance provided to the Ministry of Interior Affairs and change it to demand driven approach, the Ministry of Interior Affairs has established the General Directorate for International Cooperation with two subordinate directorates of Aid Coordination and Needs Assessment and Coordination.
The role of the Aid Coordination Directorate is to act as the main point of contact within the MoI for international stakeholders regarding proposed and ongoing assistance (including projects, trainings, advisors) to MoI/ANP reform, according to the Ministry’s five-year strategy and operational plans.
|Date Posted:||26 Nov 2016||Reference:||0098MOIA|
|Closing Date:||06 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
Summary of key functions:
1. Identify and assist in identification of MoI capacity building needs;
2. Draft a policy for MoI training and capacity building;
3. Work to prioritize MoI capacity building needs;
4. Share capacity building and training requirement needs and requirements through internal and external coordination mechanisms (such as IPCB meetings);
5. Ensure that MoI capacity building needs are met, according to Ministerial strategic and operational plans;
6. Arrange and participate in meetings, seminars and conferences regarding capacity building of MoIA staff;
7. Introduce new programs and development of Technological trends of MoIA
8. Submit required analytical reports as required;
9. Any other duties as required.
IV. Impact of Results
The key result will be to assist the Aid Coordination Directorate to develop its office which will enable the GDIC/MoIA to effectively coordinate international assistance, change it from supply driven to demand and needs driven approach and make the most efficient use of resources in order to realize MoIA’s vision and achieve its strategic objectives, thereby avoiding duplication of effort and limiting wastage of resources, capacity development of MoIA.
• Knowledge of Afghan organization and management structures required;
• Knowledge of Capacity Development Strategies and Programs
• Knowledge of Capacity Development programs within the country and abroad to MoIA.
• Skills of strong Coordination with Donors on attracting new capacity Building programs.
• Skills of technological trends in terms of capacity development of MoIA.
• Knowledge of Afghan Government and management structures preferred;
• Excellent communication skills required;
• Excellent writing skills required;
• Computer literacy required, including spreadsheets, word processing, e-mail, web required;
• Effective and proven communication and coordination skills required;
• Flexibility to adjust to dynamic work environment;
• Great Knowledge of Capacity Development Programs and Curriculum Developments
• Experience with International Organization and Afghan Government agencies;
• Organized, able to work independently and interdependently;
• Self-direction and reliability.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or above in Social Science, Human Capacity Development and Change Management.
Experience: Minimum of2 years’ professional experience in similar role
Language Requirements: Excellent written and spoken command of Dari and English
Afghanistan - Kabul
کاندیدان محترم میتوانند (CV) یا خلص سوانح خویش را همرا با کاپی اسناد تحصیلی از تاریخ 06/قوس/1395 الی 16/قوس/1395 به ایمیل آدرس ذیل بفرستند:
و یا به شماره 0785006877 در تماس شوند.
نوت : قابل یادآوری نیز میباشد کاندیدان محترم عنوان پست های متذکره را در هنگام فرستادن درخواستی مشخص نموده تا شامل لیست نهائی بگردند و لایحه وظایف را نیز مطالعه نمایند.
|More jobs in this category|
|Security Guard at SNaPP2-MAIL||Herat||31 May 2017|
|BODYGUARD UNIT SUPERVISOR (FSN-09) at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||02 Jun 2017|
|Male Supervisor at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services..||Herat||29 May 2017|
|Female Field Monitor at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Ser..||Herat||29 May 2017|
|Re-Announce Social Safeguards Officer/PMO at DABS||Kabul||23 Jun 2017|
|Program Assistant (Gender) FSN - 08 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||04 Jun 2017|
|LOCAL ASSISTANT (IMPORT/EXPORT COORDINATION) at Resolute Support||Kabul||30 May 2017|
|Gender Director, Technical at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Development||Kabul||31 May 2017|
|کارمند بلنگ at DABS||Wardak||31 May 2017|
|Website Designer, Marketing Manager, Finance .. at Hamkar Group||Multi Cities||30 May 2017|
|Female_Receptionist, Marketing Manager, Finan.. at Hamkar Group||Kabul||30 May 2017|
|کار زده کړه/حرفوي زده کړه at USAID Promote: Women in ..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|کارآموزی/کارآموزی حرفه ی.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern/Apprentice at USAID Promote: Women in the Economy||Kabul||16 May 2018|