Senior Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist(634 Views)
About Checchi and Company Consulting, Inc.
-The objective of the Assistance for the Development of Afghan Legal Access and Transparency (ADALAT) Project is to improve citizen access to justice services based on Afghan law. ADALAT aims to increase the effectiveness and reach of the formal justice sector, strengthen linkages between the formal and traditional justice sectors, and increase citizen demand for quality legal services.
The Sr. M&E Specialist is responsible to help ADALAT program and its relevant program departments to achieve proper implementation of all ADALAT activities. He/she has the responsibility to design monitoring and evaluation system for ADALAT program based on the indicators of ADALAT. He/she has to develop M&E model and tools on participatory approaches for ADALAT consortium. He/she will play major role in design and template of MIS for ADALAT and will train relevant staff. The Sr. M&E Specialist will have overall responsibility for M&E planning, managing and supervision of M&E unit under supervision of Chief of Party.
|Date Posted:||26 Nov 2016||Reference:||048|
|Closing Date:||09 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Technical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist ADALAT program for establishment of monitoring and evaluation unit to best measure the quality, progress and impacts (results) of and ADALAT activities.
• Assist and develop proper monitoring and evaluation plan based on the major indicators of ADALAT program to ensure relevant program activities are tracked.
• Design and develop proper monitoring and evaluation forms and procedures (tools) for ADALAT program, in a participatory manner. He/she will also ensure participatory monitoring and evaluation approach for ADALAT program and it’s implementing partners.
• Develop standard Management Information System (MIS) for ADALAT consortium and provide technical assistance during the establishment of MIS to relevant M&E staff.
• Plan and conduct periodical field visits of ADALAT program and activities to ensure ongoing progress of activities with quality and effectiveness in the field.
• Provide technical assistance and training to M&E Specialist on data collection, interview, surveys, data clarity, data delivery etc.
• Assist in analyzing and compiling gathered data to measure progress and impact of ADALAT activities through M&E data.
• Facilitate various presentations on periodic bases to senior team members and donors and visitors about the achievement of ADALAT objectives.
• Provide and prepare reports on monitoring and evaluation unit and findings from M&E activities in tracking ADALAT activities.
• Coordinate with other departments within ADALAT to ensure proper understanding and resource mobilization for all activities within ADALAT.
• Any other task assigned by the supervisor
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• A minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in development project monitoring and evaluation, including the design and management of evaluations;
• A bachelor’s degree in international development, statistics, or other relevant field;
• Ability to provide expert guidance on performance monitoring in challenging development environments;
• Strong communication skills, including interpersonal, written and oral English. Proficiency in Dari and/or Pashto preferred;
• Be able travel to provinces of Afghanistan when required.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, M & E
Please send your CV and a cover letter that explains your suitability to the position.
- Checchi is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply.
- Write in the subject line of your email the job title and number.
- Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!